napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677 questions

huntercoo

Hi guys I'm new to the site and I have a couple of questions I'd really appreciate if y'all can answer.
1.will taking mk677 reduce my natural gh production after stopping it.
2.does mk677 increase the risk of cancer in anyway.
3.if I run it for a year how much time to take off before I start it up again.
Extra info: I'm 18 6'3 170 pounds have a really hard time gaining weight eating 5000+ cals a day.

1. no, absolutely not bro

2. absolutely not

3. 4 weeks and you are good to go again but i would at least wait another year before starting... at 18, you should not be using anything yet... .be smart bro...

Reason I wanted to do start it so early is so I have a chance at increasing height before plates close

bro, why do i have to repeat myself? the answer is not going to change... i cant make it any clearer than i did and you can ask me a million trillion times and my answer is not going to change... you are not going to get height from it, period...

From what I understood it increases gh so I assumed it could help me grow height wise.

No, that is not how it works at all bro. You better do some more research. Neither MK-677 or GH is going to make you taller at 18 years old

you have a very very large misconception here broseph... i dont want you to do something stupid...

Top Bottom