napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 Log w/ Rad140 starting week 4.

bobnolab

Hey guys I’m gonna do another log with results and side effects of my cycle I’m beginning to run to give anyone on here who’s new to this an idea of what can be expected under similar circumstances. Cycle will be MK677 9-12 months. I’ll be adding Rad140 in from weeks 4-16 and then pct one month and back on etc until I finish my mk cycle. Morning wake up weight is 159lb 6’0 23 years old hovering around 8% body fat.
Day 1 was yesterday and let me tell you the mk works decently fast or the placebo hit hard lol. I’ve been in such a deficit that I haven’t felt what a pump is like in a very long time and without raising my calories whatsoever I had the most intense pumps throughout my entire workout yesterday it was incredible! Also my sleep last night was the deepest sleep I’ve had in a very very long time. I’m very excited to see what I can do with this compound and my body composition over the next year! Stay tuned

About 4 days in now. Bloating has been kept under control by eating clean carbs and keeping my diet clean weight has gone up around 4 pounds but fat loss has been apparent so it’s clearly water. I’m clearly holding a good amount of water but it is intramuscular water so I still hold a shredded look which I’m happy about. All in all 4 days in I’m actually very suprised with how fast and well this compound has reacted to my body. I also suffered a head injury last week and have been dealing with a concussion so workouts have been mild and even then I’m seeing results on top of the fact I got a black eye from the concussion it has healed incredibly fast to the point the black eye is almost gone already. More updates to come [emoji123]

Top Bottom