napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677, Hypoglycemia and a comparison to IGF-1: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Its more likely too cause hyperglycemia than hypo as GH suppresses insulin .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

But you really only see high blood sugar with high dosages of exogenous GH 10 iu and up

But you really only see high blood sugar with high dosages of exogenous GH 10 iu and up

absolutely right brother but people have their own mindset on this without facts or experience , just what "they hear"

This should help clear up a lot of questions that seem to always come up around this subject. EXCLLENT video and excellent info brother

Thanks for the video, very informative.

My blood glucose naturally runs high. Between 100 - 105... Nothing to be concerned about, but this is the reason I haven't started 677. I've read studies that any GH stimulating compound, including 677, will increase blood glucose. I read one study that said you should take low doses of insulin to counteract the effect of external GH. Yea, no thanks... Not messing around with insulin.

Thanks for the video, very informative.

My blood glucose naturally runs high. Between 100 - 105... Nothing to be concerned about, but this is the reason I haven't started 677. I've read studies that any GH stimulating compound, including 677, will increase blood glucose. I read one study that said you should take low doses of insulin to counteract the effect of external GH. Yea, no thanks... Not messing around with insulin.
you dont want to do anything that requires you to take insulin brother... not at all but clearly you are aware of that

This should help clear up a lot of questions that seem to always come up around this subject. EXCLLENT video and excellent info brother
thanks brother... this questions gets asked a lot so now instead of typing a monologue, everyone can be directed straight to the video

Top Bottom