napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 Healing question

gotgainsboy

Hey bros,

I have had some pretty bad wrist pain for the last year now. It has been at its worth the last month. I believe it is a problem with a tendon/ligament. I get very bad pain when clenching my fist, and when doing supinated bicep curls in particular. There is also a bucket load of cracking and snapping noises when i twirl my hand.

I also have had very bad pain for 3 years at the back of my shoulders - A sharp, achey, piercing pain when pressing on certain areas on and around the back of the shoulders. Obviously this sounds like chronic tendonitis.

My question is:

Does MK677 help with the healing process for tendonitis or minor tendon/ligament tears? Or is this sort of injury too far progressed for MK677 to be of help?

yes, absolutely it does... it an definitely help you here in terms of accelerating the healing process... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

Thanks i'll check it out, could you help to explain some of the ways that it helps with healing?

Also, If I remember correctly, tendonitis is mainly due to inflammation, so what is your opinion on deep tissue massage for shoulder tendonitis - would this aggravate the inflammation or help in the healing process? If DT massage is good, then how often should it be done?

Last edited:
Thanks i'll check it out, could you help to explain some of the ways that it helps with healing?

Also, If I remember correctly, tendonitis is mainly due to inflammation, so what is your opinion on deep tissue massage for shoulder tendonitis - would this aggravate the inflammation or help in the healing process? If DT massage is good, then how often should it be done?

For inflammation those deep massages can help a lot. They are good to break up scar tissue and ease that inflammation. I'm having some done now in my back area that's had some bad inflammation

For inflammation those deep massages can help a lot. They are good to break up scar tissue and ease that inflammation. I'm having some done now in my back area that's had some bad inflammation

Awesome.
How much pressure can be safely applied to the inflamed areas?
How many minutes should be spent at a time on it?
Is it safe to do this on a daily basis?

you never get massage on a daily basis, period... thats far too much... i have the BEST massage therapist out there... unfortunately she is not living in the same state as me anymore but i was in town where she lives last month and i have pretty bad tendonitis in my elbow... she worked it completely down and the inflammation was out but you have to have someone that knows what they are doing and that is few and far between... daily massage on it is too much... weekly is the way you would want to go

Top Bottom