napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677, Feeling side effects?

tombs

I started with MK677 on Sunday. I noticed swelling in my hands, had a hard time getting my rings on/off. Then my wife commented that my face looked swollen, and I also felt like my legs were tight. Fast forwarding to Tuesday night I started feeling something unusual in my hips but thought nothing of it. I woke up about 4AM Wednesday morning feeling like I had a pinched nerve in my back and could feel that through my legs. Took some aleve and went about my day and felt no discomfort all day. Martial arts class wednesday night was good, but could that pinched nerve feeling in my left leg while doing core work on the ground. Again I woke up early in the AM feeling discomfort/pain in my hips and upper thighs. This continued all day and eased in the evening when I crashed for the night. Once again I woke up this morning, 1AM this time, and couldn't get the feeling to subside. After getting to work I started reviewing the sides of MK677 which seem to fit. I downed 2 bananas, and an apple. Starting at 7AM, I have been drinking 30oz(EPIC 30oz tumbler) of water an hour. So at this point I have consumed 150oz of water, coffee, breakfast, the bananas, the apple, and lunch. My water intake has been below standard the last couple of days. Is it possible for the intake of water/food to relieve what may be the possible sides of the mk677 that quickly?

Water retention and cramping can occur if you dont have adequate electrolyte balance and water intake. You need to eat potassium rich foods, keep the sodium down, and your water high

Top Bottom