napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677 experience & questions

kanercone

Hi guys, 3 weeks into my mk677 the first 2 weeks were the last 2 wks of my pct from my lgd4033 and s4 duo 12 wks before that. So far I have experienced the extreme hunger in the first 2 weeks and mild water retention which i increased some more carbs and water and added more potassium and lowered sodium intake. 3.5wks in and im feeling great and now that my diet suits my muscles are feeling fuller big time and leaning up too but what has shocked me a bit is that im 5kgs up in weight in 3.5wks. Water retention would def be alot of that but im not looking too bloated or fat so im not too worried. In another 2 weeks I will be adding gw, s4, mk2866 and sr9009 into the mix to get leaner and hardedr which ill run for 12 weeks. 1 problem I'm going to run into is that I have to go overseas to Indonesia in june for 2 weeks so i will have to have a 2 week break from the mk677 after 5months but will get straight back on it when i return home. Will this have a big impact or be very wasteful of the mk677? I plan of running it a full year but can't avoid that 2wk break roughly in the middle.

I wouldn’t worry too much brother.. a 2 week break shouldn’t hurt your gains in any way in my opinion..

That 2 week break isn't the end of the world bro. It's not ideal, but in the grand scope of things it really won't make a difference. You just don't want to make a habit of having those kind of breaks in your mk677 cycles

you will be fine.. like rick said, and im sure you are aware, its clearly not ideal but its not going to completely ruin it either... you will be okay

Ok great, I know its not ideal but was just hoping it wasn't going to be bad, when I get back ill be able to run it straight away again for 6-12months

Top Bottom