napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 cycles

Jboi

Hi guys,

So after a recent post I decided that I'm going to try an mk677 along with GW but now I'm a little confused as to how mk677 cycles work originally I was under the impression that you would just take 25mg a day for six months to a year and that seemed simple enough but I recently read some thing that said mk677 should be taken in 10 week cycles, would that mean taking it like Lgd for example where it's like 10 weeks on 10 weeks off or do I take it for 6 months in 10 week cycles. I feel like I've over complicated this XD so how do you recommend taking MK677?

Thanks

I'm not sure where you read that but it's completely false. Would you take GH for only 10 weeks? Hell no you wouldn't. it would be a waste. MK-677 which is a GH secretogue is no different

10 weeks? lets put it this way... you can run it however you want HOWEVER, in studies, it shows to have a 60% increase in igf levels and nearly 74% after a year... it shows nothing near that in 12 weeks... so clearly, it makes no sense to run it that way... you would be wasting money... as well as time and i highly doubt you want to do that

I knew it couldn't have been right the only reason I had doubt was because it was written on sarmstore1 and the info on there to my knowledge is usually quite sound, the exact quote was this

" The ideal dose of taking MK 677 (Nutrobal) is between 5 to 25 milligrams daily in a 10-week cycle. "

It got me second guessing so I thought I'd check with you guys

Thanks for the quick responses here's the link to what I read :

http://www.sarmstore1.com/mk-677-nutrobal/

Last edited:
I knew it couldn't have been right the only reason I had doubt was because it was written on sarmstore1 and the info on there to my knowledge is usually quite sound, the exact quote was this

" The ideal dose of taking MK 677 (Nutrobal) is between 5 to 25 milligrams daily in a 10-week cycle. "

Thanks for the quick responses

Btw here's the link if you're interested
http://www.sarmstore1.com/mk-677-nutrobal/

Thanks for the quick responses

Ya bro, that's not exactly a great source of info, and an even worse source for sarms. Trust me, Dylan and I know. We left there years ago when the product quality and company went to complete shit

Yea bro sarms1 selectively scam there customers . I bought mk677 from them which was good then ordered another bottle and it was under doses or fake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shiiiiit bro, that's good to know Ill just ignore that site site all together then.
It's all good bro. You're in good hands here and it's good to find out before you waste money there and get shit advice

Top Bottom