napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677 with CJC no DAC and GHRP2

Half Mint

Is there any reason not to run all 3?
Everyone always says 1 vs the other, why not use the lot?
Is there any negative effects other than cost?

Is there any reason not to run all 3?
Everyone always says 1 vs the other, why not use the lot?
Is there any negative effects other than cost?

You can defnitely run them together, but the peptides won't offer a whole lot to be honest, in comparison to what you get from MK-677. The dosing and pinning schedule with peptides suck quite a bit too, and finding quality peptides seems to be next to impossible these days. MK-677 is hard to find legit too, but it is defnitely 100% legit from sarmsx

Come on bro I know you gotta sell your product but it's a bit of a stretch saying peptides wont offer near what MK-677 will, almost every comparison I see peptides win, I just wonder why people wouldn't use both at once

Come on bro I know you gotta sell your product but it's a bit of a stretch saying peptides wont offer near what MK-677 will, almost every comparison I see peptides win, I just wonder why people wouldn't use both at once

My product? I don't have a product bro. I use MK-677 and am using it right now so I know what it does. I don't care what you use. I'm just giving you advice so you don't waste your money, but if you want to run them all thats fine bro . Go for it

It's hilarious that you say comparisons you saw peptides win lol, when peptides are about as weak as it gets. It sounds like info coming from a peptide source or forum selling peptides. Those peptides areply partial fragments of the GH chain, so tell me, do you think a fragment of something or the whole thing will work better?

Aren't you the head moderator of iSarms forums?
Kinda seems like sarms are the product you'd like to sell haha.
Do you have any info on GH and IGF increases in bloodwork from people using MK-677?

Do you have any info on GH and IGF increases in bloodwork from people using MK-677?

Vildali's bloods from SarmsX MK-677

5dbaf1c14412f2752d00c3a04a35e756.jpg

Awesome, this is what I was looking for, not quite as high as some of the ghrp2 threads but MK-677 is much cheaper, definitely worth it for that, cheers man

Aren't you the head moderator of iSarms forums?
Kinda seems like sarms are the product you'd like to sell haha.

Yes bro, I'm the head mod but those aren't my products at all. They are a sponsor here, and yes we do promote them because they are the only sarms source we stand behind and this is a sarms forum lol.

Bloods were just posted the other day, and I was going to link you but Montgomery posted it up for you

There's a few studies in pub meds on 25mg Mk677 and CJC 1295 W/DAC and it was equivalent to taking like 3iu of gh

Top Bottom