napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677 carpal tunnel

tombarcelona

Anyone get carpal tunnel type pain using mk677? What did you do to treat it... seems like this is a common occurrence with hgh.

7 weeks in and the pain is getting out of control... decided to cut my dose in half and add vitamin b6.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

yes, that is perfectly normal... Carpal tunnel syndrome: A frequent HGH side effect, this is the direct result of fluid retention around the tendons, joints, and connective tissue. What occurs in this case is the water retention in surrounding tissues around the nerves will cause these tissues to press against nerves in various key spots (often around joints). What results is carpal tunnel syndrome, if temporary. Carpal tunnel syndrome caused by Human Growth Hormone administration is characterized by tingling or numbness in the extremities (hands and feet), especially when the user’s limbs are in folded positions for extended periods. In such a case, the extremities will often turn numb but feeling should slowly return after extending the limbs and moving them around, which is followed by tingling and then the return of feeling. Carpal tunnel syndrome is often a temporary side effect of Human Growth Hormone that tends to vanish following cessation of use. In the worst cases, nerve damage in the specific area is possible, which would result in long term or permanent loss of feeling. Once again, the severity of carpal tunnel syndrome worsens with higher doses.

this can also be relative to mk677 but its not as common...

yes, that is perfectly normal... Carpal tunnel syndrome: A frequent HGH side effect, this is the direct result of fluid retention around the tendons, joints, and connective tissue. What occurs in this case is the water retention in surrounding tissues around the nerves will cause these tissues to press against nerves in various key spots (often around joints). What results is carpal tunnel syndrome, if temporary. Carpal tunnel syndrome caused by Human Growth Hormone administration is characterized by tingling or numbness in the extremities (hands and feet), especially when the user’s limbs are in folded positions for extended periods. In such a case, the extremities will often turn numb but feeling should slowly return after extending the limbs and moving them around, which is followed by tingling and then the return of feeling. Carpal tunnel syndrome is often a temporary side effect of Human Growth Hormone that tends to vanish following cessation of use. In the worst cases, nerve damage in the specific area is possible, which would result in long term or permanent loss of feeling. Once again, the severity of carpal tunnel syndrome worsens with higher doses.

this can also be relative to mk677 but its not as common...
Thanks for the info bro..... lowering dose seems to have helped but its not totally gone yet. Will look into why I'm retaining so much water and probably make some diet adjustments as well.

you need to make sure you are getting 4700 mg of potassium per day and go no higher than 2300 mg per day of sodium

you need to make sure you are getting 4700 mg of potassium per day and go no higher than 2300 mg per day of sodium
Ok, will definitely have adjust my sodium intake.... do you suggest a potassium supplement? How difficult is it to get 4700mg from food sources?

no potassium supplements dont have shit for potassium in them... its not difficult to get that much potassium.. go look up potassium rich foods man

Top Bottom