bannednutritionRegenRx

mk677 bloat

Sparta

Banned
Hey guys,
currently on
- 500mg test EW
- 12.5mg aromasin EOD

im currently on a cut, the water retention i get from test e is not that bad when i control my estrogen and keep my water intake high, and steer away from bad carbs.

my first 4 weeks i ran lgd-4033 and mk677
LGD dosed at: 8mg
mk677: 20mg

and that gave me some serious bad bloating. face looked all puffy and i could wiggle the water around my abdomen like a wave.

i got alot of shoots coming up, and i cant really mess up my physique, i really like that good feeling i get from the mk677 (sleep quality, faster recovery...)
if i drop the dosage down to 10mg, will the bloating or water retention still be at risk of being there?

if i drop the dosage down to 10mg, will the bloating or water retention still be at risk of being there?

I always start at 10mg and increase to 20mg a few weeks later after my body has adjusted to water retention and hunger. I recommend GW and S4 over MK-677 if you're on a cut. Also I would lower my Test and add Winstrol, Primo, or Masteron. Not 100% necessary but you would get better results.

Thanks for reply and advice!
Forgot to mention that im also taking 20mg GW ED.
The reason i choose the mk677 was because of the fat loss benefit to it.

how much test would you recommend me to pin?
stats:
179cm
92kg
12% bf

Thanks in advance!

The fat loss benefits from MK-677 happens over a long period of time that's why it's recommended for a least 6 months.

Your Test dosage is ok. It's just better for cutting if it's lower in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
test too high is never good for cutting... yes, try to lower the dose of mk677 for the time being... the water will dissipate over time and then stop but it takes at least a month.. MAKE SURE you are getting plenty of potassium and limiting sodium... you need 4700 mg of potassium per day and need to keep sodium at 2300 or lower

Hey guys,
currently on
- 500mg test EW
- 12.5mg aromasin EOD

im currently on a cut, the water retention i get from test e is not that bad when i control my estrogen and keep my water intake high, and steer away from bad carbs.

my first 4 weeks i ran lgd-4033 and mk677
LGD dosed at: 8mg
mk677: 20mg

and that gave me some serious bad bloating. face looked all puffy and i could wiggle the water around my abdomen like a wave.

i got alot of shoots coming up, and i cant really mess up my physique, i really like that good feeling i get from the mk677 (sleep quality, faster recovery...)

Why are you taking wet compounds like test and mk677 if you have a bunch of photo shoots coming up?

That makes zero sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

test makes me feel full and look great. i usually follow the "test is best" rule, and dont really wanna mess too much around with my body. im sort of a health freak.
the mk677 bloat really caught me off guard, luckily i asked soon enough for me to handle the water retention following the mk677.

im dropping the test down to 125mg every third day, thanks for all the replies and good advice.

Top Bottom