napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 & Potassium

Bananas are also good, or you can take a potassium supplement.

Dylan - what is the best suggested way to get 4700mg of potassium per day ?? with 677

I know eating bananas and drinking coconut water and other foods rich in potassium is good but to get your suggested 4700mg is what I’m trying to figure out. That is an insane amount of potassium !!
I also got some potassium tablets but they are only 50mg each. I’d literally have to down the whole bottle (94 tablets)
That’s why I was asking what you suggest.
You’d have to read like 15 bananas and drink over a gallon of coconut water a day.
4700mg seems unrealistic
I thought maybe you had misspoke when you said 4709mg/day

Please advise further
Thank you

I know eating bananas and drinking coconut water and other foods rich in potassium is good but to get your suggested 4700mg is what I’m trying to figure out. That is an insane amount of potassium !!
I also got some potassium tablets but they are only 50mg each. I’d literally have to down the whole bottle (94 tablets)
That’s why I was asking what you suggest.
You’d have to read like 15 bananas and drink over a gallon of coconut water a day.
4700mg seems unrealistic
I thought maybe you had misspoke when you said 4709mg/day

Please advise further
Thank you

Eat some spinach

Avocado is your friend. Almost 1000mg in a 200 gram avo. Mash it up with lime juice and put it on whole grain toast with some fetta cheese and chuck a couple of bananas in with your protein shake for breakfast and you are almost half way there for the day. Plus it tastes good and is full of good fat and plenty of other good stuff.

Top Bottom