napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 20mg ED for 7 1/2 Months Hypertrophy?

2xtoughman

Would taking 20mg of MK677 (from SARMSX.com) for 7 1/2 months while focusing on hypertrophy in a slight calorie surplus produce significant/noticable size gains?

I am attempting to run MK677 longer while saving some cash...

I'm on mk right now I strongly recommend running it at the 25mg though. It's a great product. Should help you sleep better and maybe even help heal any nagging injuries you may have. My shoulder feels a ton better since I started it 2 months ago. You gain a bit of water of you don't keep your potassium intake up though. Plus that hunger increase was amazing for me

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm on mk right now I strongly recommend running it at the 25mg though. It's a great product. Should help you sleep better and maybe even help heal any nagging injuries you may have. My shoulder feels a ton better since I started it 2 months ago. You gain a bit of water of you don't keep your potassium intake up though. Plus that hunger increase was amazing for me

Do you really believe that taking 20mg as opposed to 25mg will make a difference? By taking 20mg I can stretch out 6 bottles for 45 days longer, as opposed to 25mg everyday for 6 months.

it will definitely add lean muscle while burning fat in the process, yes...

Thank you Dylan. In your opinion, is taking 20mg for 225 days better (or worse) than taking 25mg for 180 days?

I'm 35 years old
5'9
200lbs
22% BF (supposedly)

I'd like to re-comp my body by adding some muscle and losing some fat, but want to use only the MK677.
I have been lifting for the past 7 years with little results (past the first year of lifting) in size, although I have gotten stronger do to my powerlifting training.
I'd like to try this since I have finally gotten a firm grip on my eating habits by tracking everything I eat for the past year.
I intend to do more hypertrophy specific training instead of the 'starting strength' and/or '5/3/1' methods.

Thank you Dylan. In your opinion, is taking 20mg for 225 days better (or worse) than taking 25mg for 180 days?

I'm 35 years old
5'9
200lbs
22% BF (supposedly)

I'd like to re-comp my body by adding some muscle and losing some fat, but want to use only the MK677.
I have been lifting for the past 7 years with little results (past the first year of lifting) in size, although I have gotten stronger do to my powerlifting training.
I'd like to try this since I have finally gotten a firm grip on my eating habits by tracking everything I eat for the past year.
I intend to do more hypertrophy specific training instead of the 'starting strength' and/or '5/3/1' methods.

Do you really believe that taking 20mg as opposed to 25mg will make a difference? By taking 20mg I can stretch out 6 bottles for 45 days longer, as opposed to 25mg everyday for 6 months.
I mean the 5mg isn't a whole lot but there is a difference. I use 25mg because it's the recommended amount. I also know it does get expensive as well so I see the want to get the most out of it. Dylan has also preached 6 months minimum and 1 year if you can. I really suggest maybe towards the end saving up to get some more to run the full year. I don't see a problem with dropping it out and stretching out the dosage though.

you can go with 20 mg to stretch it... 25 is the optimal dose but i dont see any issue with going with 20... its always best to go with the sweet spot but you are very close at 20...

You’re over complicating it in my opinion... if you want to run 20mg, run 20... but if your goal is lean mass, I would add LGD4033 here... 10mg per day...

25mg is the optimal dose for best results, so while 5mg isn't much difference it's still less than optimal. There's no problem with that and I'm sure you'll see great results from it, but keep that in mind that you aren't giving it it's full potential at least.

I've been running it at 25mg per day a few months now, and it's been great for me

Top Bottom