napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 15mg vs 25mg

gotgainsboy

Yo,

Was gonna use MK677 at 25mg per day for 8 months until I read about the lethargy. To avoid this, I was thinking about lowering the dose and increasing the length of time running it.

What do you guys think about running 20mg or 15mg per day for 12 or 16 months respectively? Can I still reap the benefits this way without having as much lethargy?

Last edited:
Yo,

Was gonna use MK677 at 25mg per day for 8 months until I read about the lethargy. To avoid this, I was thinking about lowering the dose and increasing the length of time running it.

What do you guys think about running 20mg or 15mg per day for 12 or 16 months respectively? Can I still reap the benefits this way without having as much lethargy?

Dosing it the way we recommend it typically takes care of lethargy. It's 25mg per day dosed in the am

its not going to make a difference in any abundant way on the lethargy and the lethargy passes... generally in a month or less...

Just try doses at all different times of the day find your sweet spot mine seems to be 7pm and only first few weeks at best you will feel that if any

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you do experience high lethargy, its often best to take it at night as opposed to during the day or morning...

Top Bottom