napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK667/GW Cycle

madman3349

Just looking for some opinions here.

Stats 29yrs, 190lbs 5'8" 11% bf played college football, workout daily, have ran 3 sarms cycles in the past. Blood work is good.

I have bought some MK677(Nutrobal) and Some Gw/Caradrine from a forum approved reputable source.

I have ran Ostarine and S-4 with GW before and had great results. I've have a nagging shoulder injury and looking for some long term results.

Looking at running MK 25 mg at night and GW 20 mg in the am bc I feel like GW always helps me lean out nicely as well as complements just about everything very well. Also the endurance on it is insane.

I know MK needs to be ran a min of 6 months so I plan on pushing it around 12 months? Thoughts on how long you can actually go here. I always see a min of 6 months but whats the max I should go?

Also, I've always ran GW 12 weeks with my cycle then another 4 with a mini PCT and taken a break. Seems like neither of these need a PCT?

I was thinking 12 months MK and 5 months on 1 month off for the GW. Thoughts ? or can I run the GW longer before a break?

thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Typically you would want to run GW for 12 weeks and than take a small break inbetween, also for the mk677 it should be run a minimum of 6 months a max of 12 months, some guys take 677 at night as it increases the hunger hormone and some guys dont want to over eat so they take it at night, others take it in the Am, it's really up to you and what works best for you.

I am cutting currently with GW and SR9009 and love the combo, look into sr9009 as well if u really want a great one 2 punch, I rock with sarms.forsale for everything.

Hope this helps 😎💪

Yeah I planned on taking MK at night to try and avoid some of the hunger issues as well as I've seen it helps with sleep quality.

I thought I saw Dylan post a few months back you could run GW longer but 12 is where I've ran in the past. I'll probably stick with 12 unless i get confirmation to run longer. I'll take it in the morning since thats what I've always done in the past. I still see some posts that say 30 min before workout but with the half life being 24 hours I don't really see the point since I'd rather take it in the morning and have a routine.

Same with MK I thought I saw you could run longer than 12 months but 12 will work fine. I definitely know your body needs a break at some point.

Outside those thoughts on a PCT when I get done? Is a year then 4 weeks off MK good until I start again? I know i'm looking way down the road but want to know what I should prepare for since I'll be starting this next week.

thanks in advance.

i would do this man... i would ADD mk2866 to really get the most out of your healing... you can go longer on mk677 if you want man... i would stop at 18 months and take 4-8 weeks off and then restart... i would just add mk2866 and run it like this...

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day [/FONT]

Update.

I started taking the MK677 and GW stack 8 days ago.

Concerns here are that i've gained 6 lbs already. I feel strong and full but definitely puffy and not where i was looking to head. I was hoping to stay strong during a cut.

I knew the MK would take time to have fat burning over a long period but I feel its completely overpowering the GW's affect of fat burning. I know water weight is a concern but this feels like more than that. I started taking dandelion root to combat some of this but I've still put on a few.

I would really like to learn out as i'm already quite strong for my size. I really want to weight it out and see results from the MK but Idk if i can hold off and keep putting weight on at this rate.

I really enjoy the sleep on MK. I'm getting 6-7 hours and feels like 10. I do find myself munching more but hunger issues aren't insane and I've been smart with the cravings by going with sugar free jello or pickles.

Not really sure how i should handle this? Drop the MK ? Give it one more week? How long do i wait it out? I dont want to wait until 20lbs pile on to have to make a decision but hopefully thats not something I could end up putting on.

Insight appreciated.

this always happens initially with mk677... you can even cite studies that show how well it burns fat over time but the first month, this is to be expected... you either have to be patient or not use it... the main thing is getting plenty of potassium and keeping sodium in check... 4000-4700 mg of potassium and no more than 2300 mg of sodium...

For me the hunger was intense for a week, second week simmered down, by week 3 things were pretty much normal. Sleep feels great by end of month.

Also another option I like is popcorn at night. I have smart pop, has the lowest salt/calorie amount. Pickles aren?t going to be the best if your trying to keep sodium down.
Eq gave me the same hunger issues, you can also combat calorie intake with cardio if your having a difficult time keeping calories down.

For me the hunger was intense for a week, second week simmered down, by week 3 things were pretty much normal. Sleep feels great by end of month.

yeah the hunger thing is a killer but you get used to it

remember it is increasing ghrelin in the body

Update. Down about 1-2 lbs from my starting weight so about 2 1/2 weeks in looks like things are starting to balance out and bloating is going away. I added in berberine and dandelion root which i think definitely helped combat this. Sleep is great. Hunger is there, as in I don't ever have massive cravings or starving but if food was in front of me I feel like i could always eat and never full.

Workouts are long and just keep going. Did a lift, crossfit class, and 5k in the same day last weekend and still felt great the next day. Excited to see how this goes as things progress.

awesome man, i told you it would stop and come off... mk677 is so good for cutting but people are generally not patient enough with it...

Hunger is caused by the increase in blood glucose levels. This varies in individuals that's why some experience hunger more than others.

Top Bottom