napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

mk2866 use

gultoors

i have made a lot of research on it and it seems to say that the water retention is kinda intense, i dont really care until show day so my question is how many days/week out should i take out mk2866 if i choose to run it in a future prep ?

there is NO water retention with mk2866 whatsoever... where on earth are you reading this? brother, you are horribly and i mean horribly misinformed... the only way that is possible is if someone using it had a fake sarm that was actually a prohormone or other substance that could cause water retention... www.sarmsx.com has the highest quality you can find...

i mentioned mk 677 in the email tho. so nutrobal and not ostarine. is it the same or nutrobal do have water retention?

i mentioned mk 677 in the email tho. so nutrobal and not ostarine. is it the same or nutrobal do have water retention?

Yes there's a big difference there, as MK-677 can cause water retention if you don't have the Proper electrolyte balance of potassium to sodium, as well as adequate water intake.

thks for the answer, would you take it of 1week before a show or it should not bother enough to actually make a difference?

thks for the answer, would you take it of 1week before a show or it should not bother enough to actually make a difference?

If I were going into a show I'd probably drop MK-677 10-14 days prior to the show just to eliminate the chance of water retention from it

Top Bottom