napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk2866 Ostarinee

MAGnitude

Hi ppl. Hope everyone is having a nice day.

Want to take some mk2866 during my cut. Ppl I have spoke to have told me it’s supresses you and can cause sides like anxiety, depression and lethargy.

Thought I would get your guys opinions?? What can I expect ? Should I do half the dose maybe, take something else with it??

Thanks

::/))

Want to take some mk2866 during my cut. Ppl I have spoke to have told me it’s supresses you and can cause sides like anxiety, depression and lethargy.

Thought I would get your guys opinions?? What can I expect ? Should I do half the dose maybe, take something else with it??

Thanks

This stuff was super mild for me. Still followed pct protocol but had little to no sides and saw some minor increases in strength and leaning out. I like stacking it. I stacked with s4 and gw for last cut and was very happy.

Thanks

Lmfao. I have no clue where people come up with this unless they just had fake sarms, which is definitely a possibility... here, watch this

https://youtu.be/sNHJQf1ktS8

T
Lmfao. I have no clue where people come up with this unless they just had fake sarms, which is definitely a possibility... here, watch this

https://youtu.be/sNHJQf1ktS8

Yo Thanks man I watched your the video definitely won’t be taking advice from my friends again.

Although I have been on mk2886 for 2 weeks now at 6mg a day. I did feel anxiety when after taking it pretty much after the first dose and doses after that. Im thinking this is just nocebo/ placebo, well I hope. If it were in the rare instance to cause / have caused slight suppression, could there be the chance that it can happen after the few doses, or are we talking weeks for some ppl? I should also run your booster with it aswell??

Thanks man for your expert advice.

T

Yo Thanks man I watched your the video definitely won’t be taking advice from my friends again.

Although I have been on mk2886 for 2 weeks now at 6mg a day. I did feel anxiety when after taking it pretty much after the first dose and doses after that. Im thinking this is just nocebo/ placebo, well I hope. If it were in the rare instance to cause / have caused slight suppression, could there be the chance that it can happen after the few doses, or are we talking weeks for some ppl? I should also run your booster with it aswell??

no, thats not even possible with a steroid.. thats all in your head...

yes, you want to run M! MK with your cycle... you get it at esarms.com

T

You should be taking 25mg per day not 6mg

Top Bottom