napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk2866 Ostaine ebay

jeensgen

I have a question about Mk2866 Ostaine, Its says on the bottle label The item says intended for laboratory and research use only. They are not for human consumption. Why does it say that on the bottle? Its made from the company Sarm Brain ABZ Ostarine Mk-2866. My name is Gerald, I orderd this product off of Ebay

You trust something off ebay? lol No offense but you might want to re think your source and use some common sense. That label is how Sarm companies get away with selling them(without running into trouble). They are sold as "research chemicals".

Do a ton of research before buying something off the internet that you are going to ingest. What's the worse that could happen? Death?

Seriously, think about how crazy it sounds.

With that said, SARMSX.com is the go to source on this forum. I'm using 5 of their products in a Stack right now. 10 days strong.

brother, why on earth would you buy anything like this on ebay... you cannot buy real sarms on ebay... now, they will all say that they are for research purposes only so they can sell them legally but i assure you that you cannot buy real sarms on ebay bro... not possible... www.sarmsx.com is the most trusted and highest quality source you can find for sarms... you need to buy from people that actually have a reputation in their respected field and as much as i love ebay, you are definitely not buying any sort of authentic sarm there...

I wouldn't trust that product at all bro. You need legit high quality Sarms from sarmsx and not this stuff from eBay

please do not take that product bro... you have no clue what you actually have and you could end up taking a prohormone or who knows what else..

Top Bottom