napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

mk2866: Healing.

knicksdun

What is everyone's experience with ostarine and it's healing? To what extent does it help, and how long after using it did you notice the healing? I have an ACL tear in my knee, to what extent could this help?

What is everyone's experience with ostarine and it's healing? To what extent does it help, and how long after using it did you notice the healing? I have an ACL tear in my knee, to what extent could this help?
Its never had any healing properties for me. I would usually gain a few lbs of muscle and recomp. I dont think osta is gonna help you

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

For me it helped out to a small degree with old bothersome injuries. It was noticeable. As far as the recomp I will always put it in a SARMS cycle. It kicks ass.

It just depends on the extent of injury. For me, it has helped tremendously with an injured shoulder (twice) and an injured bicep healing it completely after having the injury for a long time. As far as a tear goes, I can't say exactly but it will at least help expedite the healing process if anything. Stacked with mk677 would be your best bet

there are a lot of people that have had great experiences with it for healing but it does depend on how severe the injury... i use it specifically for tendinitis and it works in a major way for me... it generally starts to alleviate the pain within a few weeks when i do it... i always have it on hand for that.. i tend to have that issue arise a few times a year depending upon how much i increase my weights and now with tennis and having tennis elbow... it has done extremely well for me for many years

I hadnt had any tears or tendinitis when i was using it.....but i can tell you it helped my muscles heal very fast ...i noticed halfway through cycle no matter how hard i hit it...i would not be sore more than a day and even then the soreness wasnt the same very minimal...i recommend.... Dylan or Rick can inform you on the perfect stack for your needs...i only ran the mk...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I hadnt had any tears or tendinitis when i was using it.....but i can tell you it helped my muscles heal very fast ...i noticed halfway through cycle no matter how hard i hit it...i would not be sore more than a day and even then the soreness wasnt the same very minimal...i recommend.... Dylan or Rick can inform you on the perfect stack for your needs...i only ran the mk...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
nice brother, thank for sharing!

Top Bottom