napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk2866 14 weeks total to bulk and then cut

U.K.Guy

I have ran a 6 week cycle of mk2866 at 20mg before and had fantastic results, no pct and kept all my gains and felt great, I gained 9lbs and my arms went up half an inch, my waiste hardly went up at all and didn't even gain a mm on my skinfold measurement. Can't wait to get back on it again!
I have a holiday coming up in September I want to be bigger and leaner for it.
From the date I can start my cycle I have a total of 14 weeks
I have a couple options, do you think I should....
A)do a 5 week bulk and then onto a 5 week cut in the same cycle followed by a 4 week pct.
B)do 5 week on, 4 weeks off no pct
Back onto 5 weeks on right up till I go on holiday, splitting the entire time half bulk half cut.
C) do the same as option b) but run mk677 right the way through or even just in the middle

I would go for 12 but then I won't have time for pct before I go away.

Or any of your own ideas.

Also to explain why I was thinking of the two 5 weeks and the gap my friends and I all experienced that the first 4 weeks got loads of results and hardly anything on the final 2

where did you get your sarms the first time? you cannot run these cycles and not run pct etc... this is truly a mess... where did you get them?

You need to go with a much better source for your sarms. I would only trust www.sarmsx.com

I don't quite understand your philosophy for your cycle planning. It makes absolutely no sense to me. For someone that said they only gained for a month with nothing after tells me they probably ran Prohormones which seems consistent with the questionably source you used....and you absolute.y have to run a PCT after wards.

Instead of doing this little mini bulk and cut crap, you should just run a stack to compliment all the goals you seek so you can lean out while gaining muscle and strength at the same time. You really need to run 12 weeks if you can, but if you only have ten weeks then that is still good. Just make sure you get your pct in there afterwards

Here is what I'd propose you run all from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-super-stack-12weeks

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 Mk-2866 25mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Got them from muscle rage. What do you recommend doing then Dylan with the 14 weeks I have

okay, if you have only 14 weeks then we can go with a 10 week cycle... get REAL sarms this time though bro so you can actually have the right experience... here is the stack for you... you can get everything at www.arms.com

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom