napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK 677 worth it?

mdizzle109

Hey all

I wanted to get some thoughts on MK677 for those who have used it or are on it. I did some reading on it and decided to add it to my current LGD/Ostarine cycle that I've been on about 3 weeks. I'm on day 3 right now but the sides have been a real pain. Day 1 I dosed at night and couldn't sleep, i woke up in the middle of the night wide awake and couldn't get back to sleep, then I was tired that whole day. I waited a full day and then dosed day 3 am but then the lethargy hit me in the gym and I could barely finish my workout. Today I dosed mid day after my workout which so far has been fine but now I'm starting to get really bad bloat and water retention especiually in my lower legs which is a bit uncomfortable.

Anyway, I''m starting to think about dropping it cuz it's not worth all the sides just wondering if I should keep going at this point, does it get better? should i lower the dosage?
I've also read about dosing 5 days on 2 off which i was planning on doing.

My goals are strength/building lean mass, just wondering how much this stuff is even going to help on top of the LGD/Ostarine and if it's worth keeping it in the stack even.

P.S. The increased appetite is fun, i've been eating every meal like it's my last and then i'm hungry again an hour

Those are NOT sides from lgd or mk2866 at all bro. Legit sarms do not cause problems sleeping or lethargy at all. Where are your sarms from?

Just to add my personal experience, I add very similar problems as the OP taking MK677 before bed or in the afternoon: probably the worst insomnia of my life.
I always felt "ON" and barely could sleep.
Taking MK677 first thing in the morning and reducing dose has somehow mitigated the problem, but not solved completely, so i have dismissed it.
I bought MK677 in last December from a UK company, ReceptorChem.

people have had different results with 677 in terms of dosing.. some people have to take it at night and sleep is enhanced at an extremely higher rate... they also get lethargy from it if they dose early while others have problems with if keeping them up if they dose at night so YOU have to try it for yourself and see how it effects YOU personally...

the bloat and water comes from not controlling your sodium to potassium levels... you MUST get at least 4700 mg of potassium per day and must keep your sodium at 2300 mg or below... the water subsides as you move on..

thanks guys, my gut is telling me to drop it for the time being and see how things go with adding just the LGD to my current osta cycle. i probably shouldn't have added two things at once anyway.

thanks guys, my gut is telling me to drop it for the time being and see how things go with adding just the LGD to my current osta cycle. i probably shouldn't have added two things at once anyway.
You can certainly do that for the time being, and always try it again at some other time

Top Bottom