PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Mk-677 vs CJC-1295+GHRP-6 as HGH Alternative

  1. #1

    Mk-677 vs CJC-1295+GHRP-6 as HGH Alternative

    Just researching all alternatives to HGH right now. It might come down to me just forking out the cash for GH, but having a hard time getting the wifes' approval haha. Any opinions are apprictaed, would love to hear from guys with experience with either and/or both!

  2. #2
    mk677 is going to be, by far, the closest you can come to regular hgh... its clearly far easier to use, not as expensive and EXTREMELY effective.. i would not waste my time with either ghrp and/or cjc... you will get FAR more from 677... here is a link to the best quality you can find...

    https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

  3. #3
    Senior Member Blue_Shine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    mk677 is going to be, by far, the closest you can come to regular hgh... its clearly far easier to use, not as expensive and EXTREMELY effective.. i would not waste my time with either ghrp and/or cjc... you will get FAR more from 677... here is a link to the best quality you can find...

    https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677
    Dylan, are you saying that MK-677 is going to be by far closer in results produced to hGH, than a combination of CJC-1295 DAC and GHRP-6? What is this based on?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Shine View Post
    Dylan, are you saying that MK-677 is going to be by far closer in results produced to hGH, than a combination of CJC-1295 DAC and GHRP-6? What is this based on?
    im saying it is more effective than the other two.. the results will come quicker and be more profound.. ive ran them all several times and have my own experiences as well as many others validating that... its easier to administer on top of everything else... im saying you will get far more out of it over the long haul, yes...

  5. #5
    Senior Member Blue_Shine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    im saying it is more effective than the other two.. the results will come quicker and be more profound.. ive ran them all several times and have my own experiences as well as many others validating that... its easier to administer on top of everything else... im saying you will get far more out of it over the long haul, yes...
    Could you share your experience with regards to running a CJC-1295 DAC + GHRP-6 combo vs hGH? Do you have any insights on that?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Shine View Post
    Could you share your experience with regards to running a CJC-1295 DAC + GHRP-6 combo vs hGH? Do you have any insights on that?
    yes ive ran this combo several times... 4 different companies and each time it was less than stellar... i have ran what was thought to be the best, now mind you, we know that peptide quality is quite shitty and hard to come by for sure, so lets be fair and factor that in... i did stack the two with frag twice and results were better for me when it was added but still, its very slow to me and nothing like you feel with real gh or 677... ive used shitty 677 in the past, way past which also yielded poor results but as i got better quality results clearly became better... my issue PERSONALLY is that i just hold water with them all... its just the way it is... im allergic to several key potassium foods and my body just does not agree... ive used the best hgh you can use... mind you, i got far more results with it over months than with any peptides... my peptides experiences in general aside from mt2 and tb500 have been horrible... nothing i would ever run again, even if you paid me but thats ME personally... some people love them and thats fine... i know how dirty the peptide game is and that causes an unfair analysis perhaps but you can only go by personal experience... if you feel that peptides are better somehow, then by all means, go for it man... thats person to person but i know they are not going to be drastic results from them, unless you get into the igf's...

  7. #7
    Senior Member Blue_Shine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    yes ive ran this combo several times... 4 different companies and each time it was less than stellar... i have ran what was thought to be the best, now mind you, we know that peptide quality is quite shitty and hard to come by for sure, so lets be fair and factor that in... i did stack the two with frag twice and results were better for me when it was added but still, its very slow to me and nothing like you feel with real gh or 677... ive used shitty 677 in the past, way past which also yielded poor results but as i got better quality results clearly became better... my issue PERSONALLY is that i just hold water with them all... its just the way it is... im allergic to several key potassium foods and my body just does not agree... ive used the best hgh you can use... mind you, i got far more results with it over months than with any peptides... my peptides experiences in general aside from mt2 and tb500 have been horrible... nothing i would ever run again, even if you paid me but thats ME personally... some people love them and thats fine... i know how dirty the peptide game is and that causes an unfair analysis perhaps but you can only go by personal experience... if you feel that peptides are better somehow, then by all means, go for it man... thats person to person but i know they are not going to be drastic results from them, unless you get into the igf's...
    Sounds like solid insight. I suppose that when you've lined up a good source for MK-677 you're taking the guess work out of the quality, and that's when you're winning over those peptides before you start the race.

    Either way, experience speaks volumes, I'll take that advice. Appreciate the detailed reply.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Shine View Post
    Sounds like solid insight. I suppose that when you've lined up a good source for MK-677 you're taking the guess work out of the quality, and that's when you're winning over those peptides before you start the race.

    Either way, experience speaks volumes, I'll take that advice. Appreciate the detailed reply.
    i think you and i are both well aware that quality makes experiences but after 4 attempts then and a time when quality was better for peptides, i have a pretty good idea on it but you know, we all respond in a different way.. i just have never felt peptides were anywhere near the strength of sarms and thats why i put so much effort that way as opposed to peptides... thats my belief and experience...

  9. #9
    Senior Member Blue_Shine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i think you and i are both well aware that quality makes experiences but after 4 attempts then and a time when quality was better for peptides, i have a pretty good idea on it but you know, we all respond in a different way.. i just have never felt peptides were anywhere near the strength of sarms and thats why i put so much effort that way as opposed to peptides... thats my belief and experience...
    And that is precisely what makes coming to this forum worthwhile.

  10. #10
    I've never used the peptides, but I can say for sure from my own experience that MK677 has given me some incredible results for all of the various benefits it claims to do. It works exactly as advertised and has exceeded all of my expectations.

    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •