napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 Source

crh

I’m looking to start running MK-677 but can’t find it on esarms. Is there an alternative source anyone can recommend. I’ve been looking at umbrella labs so far but would be open to other suggestions as well.

Holy shit sarmsx is back? Is that the same sarmsx as before?

You can wait for esarms mk677. I have used sarms1 MK677 and love it but interested in what esarms has going forward.
NO, NO and NO... that domain was bought by someone else and then put up as a scam site... then proven peptides actually took it over and they are acting as though its the real sarms x... not even close

NO, NO and NO... that domain was bought by someone else and then put up as a scam site... then proven peptides actually took it over and they are acting as though its the real sarms x... not even close

Awesome thanks Dylan yea wasnt going to risk buying anything from them just remember back in the day when they were legit.

What a bunch of scamming asshats btw......

Thanks alot Dylan! I'll keep a look out

However banned nutrition has a header saying they are only taking wholesale orders.

Thanks alot Dylan! I'll keep a look out

However banned nutrition has a header saying they are only taking wholesale orders.

Its offered through esarms though. Like if you buy their mk677 you usually get the optin to add the Nutrozol like they do with their other compounds and either cardazol or ostazol.

I'm still waiting for their restock.

So where should I buy the mk-677 and nutrozol if not at the esarms website if I'm not buying wholesale?

Sorry I'm just trying to ensure that I'm getting from the right source. Too many scam sites nowadays.

Thanks in advance

I'm still waiting for their restock.

So where should I buy the mk-677 and nutrozol if not at the esarms website if I'm not buying wholesale?

Sorry I'm just trying to ensure that I'm getting from the right source. Too many scam sites nowadays.

Thanks in advance

We stand by our quality a million percent if that's possible. I assure you that our MK677 is top quality...

Thanks. I was planning to stack this with banned nutrition nutrozol 677.

But where can I get the nutrozol?

Top Bottom