napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 questions

KODA24

Hello gang,
Planning on running MK-677 along side my spring/summer AAS cycle. I've done a lot of research but still looking for the best advice and guidance. I take dosing as 10-30 mg a day... start low. Time of day to administer is not solid though. Also what can I do to combat the lethargy that can come from running it? Full cycle will be posted in a few weeks. Age 52, veteran aas user. Looking at low dose BOLD CYP, NPP, TEST BLEND 350 AND ANADROL PLUS THE MK-(8 WKS)....12 WEEKS FOR REST. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MK-677 is dosed at 25mg/day and has to be run for 6-12months at minimum to see any results. Running it for 8 weeks is completely useless.

MK-677 is dosed at 25mg/day and has to be run for 6-12months at minimum to see any results. Running it for 8 weeks is completely useless.
I was reading both.....I thought I read it had to be cycled.....I'm prepared to run it for 6 months but I'd think running it with your cycle could only benefit the cycle as a whole. At my age the body isnt putting out much hgh. Your thoughts on that?

I've been running it for 7 months now starting to see the benefits. The first week or so was rough with the H20 wt gain and it also screwed up my sleep so I dose it in the early morning 1 hour prior to eating. Running Sarms with PEDs has a synergistic effect also.

no you do not cycle it... the studies even show that you get the most out of it after running it a year based on increases in igf levels... the lethargy will pass, just as it does with hgh... the time of day you dose it is variant from person to person.. i would start your cycle off with night dosing and see how you respond... the optimal dose is 25 mg per day

no you do not cycle it... the studies even show that you get the most out of it after running it a year based on increases in igf levels... the lethargy will pass, just as it does with hgh... the time of day you dose it is variant from person to person.. i would start your cycle off with night dosing and see how you respond... the optimal dose is 25 mg per day
Thanks bro, so I won't gain anything from running it along side my cycle? Would GW50156 help with the lethargy? Its critical I keep my Ass alert during day job. Thanks for your input.

gw is not going to help with the lethargy, no... there's not much you can do there in that regard.. thats not even something everyone experiences either... pre bed dosing should help with that...

gw is not going to help with the lethargy, no... there's not much you can do there in that regard.. thats not even something everyone experiences either... pre bed dosing should help with that...
Ok, thank you.

When it comes to MK677, here are my experiences:

I ran it for 8 months with really good results. I dosed it at 25mg every night before bed. I never tapered up or anything, ran 25mg from start to end.

Now this is the strange part. The first 6-7 months my sleep was deep with no interruptions at all. Then, during the 7th and 8th months, I noticed my sleep wasn't as deep, and I was waking up more often. My energy levels were still very good, never experienced lethargy like others may experience.

So, I think next time I run it, which will be in like 2 weeks, I'm going to dose it at night for the first 6 months, and if I experience the same effects, I'm going to switch it and dose it in the morning.

I'm not sure why I experienced this after 6-7 months. Maybe the length of time caught up to me?

When it comes to MK677, here are my experiences:

I ran it for 8 months with really good results. I dosed it at 25mg every night before bed. I never tapered up or anything, ran 25mg from start to end.

Now this is the strange part. The first 6-7 months my sleep was deep with no interruptions at all. Then, during the 7th and 8th months, I noticed my sleep wasn't as deep, and I was waking up more often. My energy levels were still very good, never experienced lethargy like others may experience.

So, I think next time I run it, which will be in like 2 weeks, I'm going to dose it at night for the first 6 months, and if I experience the same effects, I'm going to switch it and dose it in the morning.

I'm not sure why I experienced this after 6-7 months. Maybe the length of time caught up to me?
Can you tell me what MK-677 did for you in the gym and any other positive experiences that you may have had? Thanks.

Top Bottom