napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 questions

geelaurt

Hello Dylan,

I saw a lot of your movies and i like the way you explain things, i tried Anavar, primo and GH, but i was disapointed in all of them even tho it was suppose to be good, i guess the fact that there is too many fake in the market makes me think it was probably fake...

I just want to ask you if you know where i can buy REAL 100% mk-677 ...?? Tired of losing my money with crap!

Can you please help me with that?

Hello Dylan,

I saw a lot of your movies and i like the way you explain things, i tried Anavar, primo and GH, but i was disapointed in all of them even tho it was suppose to be good, i guess the fact that there is too many fake in the market makes me think it was probably fake...

I just want to ask you if you know where i can buy REAL 100% mk-677 ...?? Tired of losing my money with crap!

Can you please help me with that?
Mk677 is the most faked sarm of all, so it's definitely extremely important to make sure you have legit quality stuff

yes, 677 is faked everywhere due to the high cost to produce... its hard to come by legit 677...

yes, 677 is faked everywhere due to the high cost to produce... its hard to come by legit 677...

Just curious, but what do people fake 677 with? Could it be multiple things or if its faked is it usually just one thing?

I know this is probably hard to answer.

Just curious, but what do people fake 677 with? Could it be multiple things or if its faked is it usually just one thing?

Yes its impossible to answer... a lot of times its about 80% mk2866 and 20% mk677

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think it varies a lot, and honestly I don't know if anybody really knows what's in some of that stuff out there

Top Bottom