napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK 677 Questions

sandrolat

Hi Dylan,

I have a few questions I'd like to have your opinion on concerning SARMS in general and MK 677 specifically.

I'm 30 years old, a high level competitor and athlete, my general health is exceptional I get checkups as regularly as possible.

After more than 15 years of training my body has been put through a lot of punishment, wrestling boxing and bjj to be specific.

My interest in MK 677 is obvious, though I have never taken any type of steroid, GH or testosterone based enhancers, MK 677 seems to be a great alternative. After watching several of your videos I have confidence in your opinion and expertise.

My question is after the 3-6 month cycle of MK 677 what should I expect? seeing as I never done a cycle of anything my concern is once I'm off the supplementation. How long should I give my system a rest? how should I continue my future consumption of any SARMS based supplementation including MK 677 and after the cycle is done will my body go back to what it was etc etc.

I'm looking for that extra push in the gym, stamina and strength, along healing the multitude of injuries I've sustained over the years.

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

you can expect strength, lean muscle gain, fat loss, enhanced sleep, enhanced hair, skin and nails, a more youthful experience etc...

Hi Dylan,

I have a few questions I'd like to have your opinion on concerning SARMS in general and MK 677 specifically.

I'm 30 years old, a high level competitor and athlete, my general health is exceptional I get checkups as regularly as possible.

After more than 15 years of training my body has been put through a lot of punishment, wrestling boxing and bjj to be specific.

My interest in MK 677 is obvious, though I have never taken any type of steroid, GH or testosterone based enhancers, MK 677 seems to be a great alternative. After watching several of your videos I have confidence in your opinion and expertise.

My question is after the 3-6 month cycle of MK 677 what should I expect? seeing as I never done a cycle of anything my concern is once I'm off the supplementation. How long should I give my system a rest? how should I continue my future consumption of any SARMS based supplementation including MK 677 and after the cycle is done will my body go back to what it was etc etc.

I'm looking for that extra push in the gym, stamina and strength, along healing the multitude of injuries I've sustained over the years.

MK-677 is a GH secretogue and your body will produce more growth hormone while on it. When you come off of it you just go back to what you were producing previously.

As Dylan said, you really need to run it a full year to get the most out of it, and it's imperative to get the right quality, which sarmsx is as good as it gets.

It's excellent for slow steady changes in body composition over time. I've been on it for a good 6 months now solid myself and it's done very well for me

Top Bottom