napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 questions

axgzl01

Hello everyone,

I am ready to run my next cutting cycle containing MK-677(will run it for at least 8 months), S4(Will only run this in 3 months period and do PCT with MK-677), and GW. I have a few questions about MK-677.

1) I heard about 5 days on 2 days off. Why is that? Is it necessary? Dose in the am or before sleep?

2) Is this a good choice in a cutting cycle? Because I am really exciting about this.

3) No PCT required for MK-677?

4) What I can expect from it in a cutting cycle. Considering the calorie deficit diet with High protein.

5) How can I control water retention?

Thanks.

Last edited:
1. Do the mk677 every day 25mg

2. It's been great for me at shedding fat, ive been on for 5 months so far. You just have to have self with the appetite increase at the beginning.

3. No PCT, run it 6 months minimum.

4. Expect slow changes in your composition and steady fat loss.

5. Keep your sodium intake in check and make sure your getting enough potassium.

Happy cutting my friend

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1. Do the mk677 every day 25mg

2. It's been great for me at shedding fat, ive been on for 5 months so far. You just have to have self with the appetite increase at the beginning.

3. No PCT, run it 6 months minimum.

4. Expect slow changes in your composition and steady fat loss.

5. Keep your sodium intake in check and make sure your getting enough potassium.

Happy cutting my friend

Thanks for the reply! Can't wait to kick in with MK-677.

I'm at a loss using mk677 for cutting.

Made me wanna eat my dog, or anything moving around me.

I got my mk677 from Research Liquids, and it was legit given the sides I had, just a short term option to consider until sarmsx gets in stock...

I got my mk677 from Research Liquids, and it was legit given the sides I had, just a short term option to consider until sarmsx gets in stock...

Yeah that's what I am planning to do to be honest. There are other companies and they've been in this business for a long time. Sarmsx is good to go though. But it doesn't means that they are the only one good to go lol
Never bought anything from research liquids though.

From what I have heard recently, there has been quality issues with raw mk677 coming in from the actual suppliers. So the fact that alot of places are out of stock could be a good thing meaning they are actually concerned about the quality of there products and not going to put out sub par stuff

What sides did you experience?? I did not think there were many sides with 677.

I am going to wait a bit longer to see if sarmsx gets more in stock next week, but I'm in the same boat, if they don't... I will need to source elsewhere. Been thinking of sarmssearch - they are actually more expensive than sarmsx right now, so hoping if I have to go that route, it will be good quality.

I am going to wait a bit longer to see if sarmsx gets more in stock next week, but I'm in the same boat, if they don't... I will need to source elsewhere. Been thinking of sarmssearch - they are actually more expensive than sarmsx right now, so hoping if I have to go that route, it will be good quality.

sarmssearch, rui-products, and sarmsx are my good to go companies.

I'm trying out a Canadian company for sarms since i live in canada and shipping is faster... they are g2g. (If any canadian bros interested in source pm me) Sarmsx is my go to for pct though :)

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

I got really bad sides from MK, the worse was the gas/bloating and the hypoglycemia.

Upped my potassium, etc, even dropped to 12mg daily, I had to finally give up.

I loved the stuff, healed up my shoulder, recovery time was awesome, but the sides were killing me.

I got really bad sides from MK, the worse was the gas/bloating and the hypoglycemia.

I loved the stuff, healed up my shoulder, recovery time was awesome, but the sides were killing me.

you have it good and bad... your extremely responsive to the compounds your taking but you also get the very worst end of the side effects... so its like win/lose... im sorry bro but you still make damn good progress

It might be related to the source. Maybe? But I hope I don't get those sides lol

It might be related to the source. Maybe? But I hope I don't get those sides lol

there can be some water retention if you are not getting enough potassium in conjunction with too much sodium... that's what causes the water retention... hypoglycemia is very very rare... jp is one of the rare ones i have seen this with but certain compounds are just not for everyone... sometimes certain things cause you issues without explanation but we all react in a different way... 677 is very very strong and carries a variety of benefits... its versatility is unreal... you will absolutely love it

Top Bottom