napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 question

SweetnSour Potato

Hi dylan I know you usually recommend a pct like..

Aromasin
GW
OSTARINE
clo
nolv

my question is...would MK-677 be a good addition to a PCT ? or is it better to run MK-677 during cycle for example ?. would it increase the ability to "hold on" to gains post cycle enough to warrent its inclusion in a PCT.

Thankyou in advance :)

It can be ran as a bridge, but the problem is you would have to have been on it a few months before hand to fully reap the benefits as you come off cycle

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Hi dylan I know you usually recommend a pct like..

Aromasin
GW
OSTARINE
clo
nolv

my question is...would MK-677 be a good addition to a PCT ? or is it better to run MK-677 during cycle for example ?. would it increase the ability to "hold on" to gains post cycle enough to warrent its inclusion in a PCT.

Thankyou in advance :)

You can defnitely add MK-677 to pct, but you'll need to keep it going longer than just in pct to get some real benefits from it. MK-677 needs to ran long term of a minumum of 6 months u to a year or more to get the most of it. It provides slow and steady gains in lean mass and bodyfat loss over a long period of time

The hurst quality of MK-677 you'll find is at www.sarmsx.com

mk677 can be an at anytime, with any compound in any scenario and its always a great addition but you need to understand that it needs to be used for a very significant amount of time... if your asking to only use it 4 weeks then your wasting time and money.. it needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off... it absolutely is a bad ass addition to anything you are doing...

Top Bottom