napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK 677 log

Biglexi

Ok so it's my turn to do a log on mk677
Day 1
I started today took one dose mid morning. Been on very low cal today something I'm running at this point. Low cal high cal days alternating them. So took a dose around 10 ish and half way thru the day I usually get period of time that I get tired sleepy you all know what I'm talking about. But not today. I have a hard time believing it would be that fast to work but will see what else happens in the following days. It's almost 8 pm and I'm really thinking about going for a late night session to he gym busy so let u know I got up at 5 am and already did my fasted cardio. Now it's my time to start shutting things down. But tonight I feel really energetic and I'm only on 500 cal today!! Don't ask why because my answer will be because it is. It's all in a prep for upcoming cycle that will have me win overall in October!! Lol. Looking forward to what the night brings.

From the International House of Pain

I will be following I'm interested in MK 677. I have sleep apnea in which I'm treating Dylan mentioned that Mk677 has great sleep benefits.

I will be following I'm interested in MK 677. I have sleep apnea in which I'm treating Dylan mentioned that Mk677 has great sleep benefits.

Oh dude I'm such a bad sleeper!!! Gets way worse when on gear. But overall I sleep very poorly and I do stop breathing quite frequently. Too lazy to be actually tested for it.

Oh dude I'm such a bad sleeper!!! Gets way worse when on gear. But overall I sleep very poorly and I do stop breathing quite frequently. Too lazy to be actually tested for it.

Yeah man you should get tested brother I have been in a apap for years I feel so much better bro

I dread a thought of it man!!

I hear ya but you can do a home study there is a place called novasom. They send you the equipment you hook it to yourself and then you send the data wirelessly Your Doc would need to order it.

excellent brother... im really looking forward to this log and your results... im expecting major results from you... i'll be be here for support and guidance throughout bro

excellent brother... im really looking forward to this log and your results... im expecting major results from you... i'll be be here for support and guidance throughout bro

Thanks man!!! Can't wait for the results!! Let u guys know on daily basis. Opted to spent more quality time with my baby girl over the gym tonight. I'll do double session tomorrow to make it up. I can't make up lost time with my baby!!

I'm certainly in to follow this. I'm really curious on your thoughts of MK-677. I've ran it myself for over 4 months now, and really enjoyed the benefits I've had from it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ok so it's my turn to do a log on mk677
Day 1
I started today took one dose mid morning. Been on very low cal today something I'm running at this point. Low cal high cal days alternating them. So took a dose around 10 ish and half way thru the day I usually get period of time that I get tired sleepy you all know what I'm talking about. But not today. I have a hard time believing it would be that fast to work but will see what else happens in the following days. It's almost 8 pm and I'm really thinking about going for a late night session to he gym busy so let u know I got up at 5 am and already did my fasted cardio. Now it's my time to start shutting things down. But tonight I feel really energetic and I'm only on 500 cal today!! Don't ask why because my answer will be because it is. It's all in a prep for upcoming cycle that will have me win overall in October!! Lol. Looking forward to what the night brings.

Im following... This is the only SARM I have yet to try

I'm looking forward to the sleep and energy benefits as well. So excited to get mine in a few days!

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAY 2
Well did not sleep any better if I had to rate it I would say it was much worse night of sleep maybe because it was very windy but I got early as always and must say that I came around much after then I usually would. My day at work was pretty good I must say that I didn't go thru any mid day slump. Cardio this am went very well I didn't dread it as much and didn't get tired as much. I must add here that I also added GW 501516 to the mix as of yesterday so I'm running those to together nothing else. As you might remember I had extremely low T this January it was at 50. My winter was pretty rough for me by I feel like it's getting much better tomorrow will find out as I'm getting my physical done and will run all bloods. I'm very anxious to find out how I'm doing. But anyway maybe it's Mk or GW but I definitely feel a lot of action down there and what I mean is my balls hurt today and they still do. In the past month they def got much bigger but since yesterday I feel as they go even bigger and more sensitive to touch. I have big balls!!! Lol!!! Again!!! Lol!!
But back to Mk .... Overall I felt pretty happy today despite very busy day felt as if I was on some sort of up and still feel the same way. No extra hunger so far but the feeling of wellbeing which I welcome after such a long slump for me. Overall I feel happy today. Ok. Still have to hit the gym which I'm excited to go to and for the past three months I never missed a session but it was a torture to workout and get motivated.
Well more updates to come in upcoming days

you will find that you are more and more motivated with sarms use... you will have such a strong feeling of well being and it will show as it is quite rapidly and only continue to improve... you will start to see the sleep benefits soon from 677... it will take a few days but you will see it...

you will find that you are more and more motivated with sarms use... you will have such a strong feeling of well being and it will show as it is quite rapidly and only continue to improve... you will start to see the sleep benefits soon from 677... it will take a few days but you will see it...

That's the most attractive benefit.. Sleeping deeply is something I need more of.

As everything kicks in, you will keep getting better and better enemies for sure brother. I, really looking forward to how things go in the next week or so

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom