napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 leaning out

Potato

Hello,

I was wondering if mk-677 would help me lean out even if I am bulking which means I'm in a caloric surplus. I know it won't be as fast as GW for example but I don't feel like I am ready for a cut.

And what if I add GW even when bulking? Do I lose fat or not really?

Thanks

There are a lot of factors to consider but generally to lose fat you have to burn more calories than you consume. I think you would be more successful with GW in this scenario but it depends how much of a surplus you are eating and how much cardio you are doing. MK677's fat loss is something that happens over an extended period of time and it's not something very drastic. MK677 is not a miracle fat loss drug.

Tren is probably one of the best compounds for fat loss when eating in a surplus due to its nutrient partitioning effects.

Hello,

I was wondering if mk-677 would help me lean out even if I am bulking which means I'm in a caloric surplus. I know it won't be as fast as GW for example but I don't feel like I am ready for a cut.

And what if I add GW even when bulking? Do I lose fat or not really?

Thanks

Read back what you just wrote and you tell me.....

You're asking if something will help you lean out while bulking.....ummmm no. Nothing does that. If you want to lean out you need to be in a caloric defecit. Period.

Certain things like GW and even mk677 might help you gain less fat while bulking, but if you're bulking you can't lose fat. That's just common sense. If you could, everyone would be doing it. It's always calories in versus calories out

lol bro, like rick said, go back and re read what you just wrote.. you tell me if you think that during a bulk you are also going to cut... thats what we call a recomp, where you try to add size and drop body fat but it literally makes less than zero sense to say you want to cut while you are bulking...

Top Bottom