napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677: increase in fasting blood glucose / decrease in insulin sensitivity

MercWTM

Hi everyone,

Need some advice: I am currently using MK-677 and I feel that I am experiencing symptoms of Hyperglycaemia, aka high blood sugar level.

My question: given that the research suggests this is a real issue while cycling the supplement, has anyone gone to the length of monitoring their blood sugar levels in order to ascertain whether they are in a healthy range? Furthermore, is anyone aware of whether not these effects could position one to become diabetic? Please excuse my ignorance, I'm just seeking help and hoping those who are familiar with these issues and MK-677 can help; I would be really appreciative.

Cheers.

increase fiber intake , add a tablespoon of cinnamon on something ...like oatmeal for example

increase fiber intake , add a tablespoon of cinnamon on something ...like oatmeal for example

Thankyou for the prompt response.

How does the fiber and cinnamon mitigate / resolve the symptoms?

Also, if it's to your knowledge, if symptoms persist, is it best to discontinue even though I've only been using for just over a month now? I'm aware that 6-12 months is recommended to obtain benefits from use, but I already feel that in the short time I've been using that I've experienced benefits, and so I'm considering using it periodically to reduce risk of side effects such as the one's I've discussed.

fiber/cinnamon regulate blood sugar, i'm curious what ur diet looks like, i'm sure u're eating too many simple carbs/sugar...try cleaning up ur diet and see how it goes , eat 80% complex carbs(oats , brown rice , green veggies etc) also add some fish oil/flax seeds and see how it goes...i wouldn't discontinue it...mk 677 is a pain in the ass for the 1st month , your rly need a good diet

fiber/cinnamon regulate blood sugar, i'm curious what ur diet looks like, i'm sure u're eating too many simple carbs/sugar...try cleaning up ur diet and see how it goes , eat 80% complex carbs(oats , brown rice , green veggies etc) also add some fish oil/flax seeds and see how it goes...i wouldn't discontinue it...mk 677 is a pain in the ass for the 1st month , your rly need a good diet

That actually isn't the case: I'm meticulous with my diet, and most carbs I consume are in the way of basmati rice, which has a low GI rating. I am very sure I have high blood sugar; would you, or anyone else be aware of how dangerous it is to remain in this state?

That actually isn't the case: I'm meticulous with my diet, and most carbs I consume are in the way of basmati rice, which has a low GI rating. I am very sure I have high blood sugar; would you, or anyone else be aware of how dangerous it is to remain in this state?

I have been diabetic for over 15 years go and ask for a blood sugar/diabetes test.

Do you also piss a lot, have mood changes, experience tiredness or generally have problems with getthing rid of coughs and colds? blurred vision and sweats are also common diabetic symptoms.

Diabetes isn't just about high or low sugars its about overall control if you're sugars aren't maintained your body suffers a lot over time.

MK677 and HGH can affect blood glucose. It may not be for you... I can't run my HGH dose very high for this reason. You have to eat low glycemic carbs and avoid simple sugars.

If you are a diabetic I would avoid MK677 and HGH.

MK677 and HGH can affect blood glucose. It may not be for you... I can't run my HGH dose very high for this reason. You have to eat low glycemic carbs and avoid simple sugars.

If you are a diabetic I would avoid MK677 and HGH.
i agree a million percent, well said

Top Bottom