napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 Ibutamoren and Water Retention

LB_Patriot

I've been thinking about starting MK-677 for a few months now and I'm just about content and ready to dive in.

My real only concern is water retention. I know that as long as the potassium to sodium ratio is high there SHOULDN'T be much retention, however I've read on countless threads about people gaining A LOT of water on MK-677. At least for the first 6-8 weeks. Of course these guys may be taking fake or bad quality MK, but its still something to question.

Anyone have feedback from people who have taken it?

Purpose of taking MK for me is to speed up healing/recovery, and make body comp improvements. (GETTING SOME SOLID SLEEP WOULD BE NICE TOO!). In general I don't hold much water and am pretty lean (8% BF give or take). I'm on TRT taking 90mg Cyp E5D so I dont know if that would possibly compound or increase the retention tendency.

Appreciate the responses in advance

90 mg of trt is not going to hold water bro... you hold water from test from estrogen and the reasoning with m677 is not even close to the same.... there is no way to tell you how bad it will be... some people see little to none and some see a lot but the main culprit is lack of potassium, lack of water etc...

How to avoid water retention

• Eat less food with Na+ (salt). Sodium is contained in salty products, seafood, seaweed, eggs. Recommended dialy sodium intake 2000-2500 mg.

• Split your dialy dosage on 2-3 injections. Scientists that fix HGH side effects during experiments, usually inject their patients using abnormal protocols – 3 high dosage injections a week. Such protocols disrupt physiological balance of ANP and vasopersin much more than high-frequency protocol, that is similar to human natural secretion. Palm Springs Life Extension director Dr.Edmund Chein and his associate Dr. L. Cass Terry, that treated more than 800 patients, splitting dialy dosage on 2 injections, could almost reduce side effects of HGH.

• Limit alcohol intake. Alcohol causes water retention.

• Drink more water. As it said, limited consumtion of water cause vasopersin to retain water, so drink more.

• Use natural diuretics. If abnormal water retention makes you feel uncomfortable, caffeine containing products, such as coffee and green tea can solve this problem. It is undesirable to use strong diuretics, unless you are a professional athlet. Those drugs can cause serious kidney and heart troubles.

90 mg of trt is not going to hold water bro... you hold water from test from estrogen and the reasoning with m677 is not even close to the same.... there is no way to tell you how bad it will be... some people see little to none and some see a lot but the main culprit is lack of potassium, lack of water etc...

How to avoid water retention

• Eat less food with Na+ (salt). Sodium is contained in salty products, seafood, seaweed, eggs. Recommended dialy sodium intake 2000-2500 mg.

• Split your dialy dosage on 2-3 injections. Scientists that fix HGH side effects during experiments, usually inject their patients using abnormal protocols – 3 high dosage injections a week. Such protocols disrupt physiological balance of ANP and vasopersin much more than high-frequency protocol, that is similar to human natural secretion. Palm Springs Life Extension director Dr.Edmund Chein and his associate Dr. L. Cass Terry, that treated more than 800 patients, splitting dialy dosage on 2 injections, could almost reduce side effects of HGH.

• Limit alcohol intake. Alcohol causes water retention.

• Drink more water. As it said, limited consumtion of water cause vasopersin to retain water, so drink more.

• Use natural diuretics. If abnormal water retention makes you feel uncomfortable, caffeine containing products, such as coffee and green tea can solve this problem. It is undesirable to use strong diuretics, unless you are a professional athlet. Those drugs can cause serious kidney and heart troubles.

Thank you. Im sure the stuff people are reporting results from are fake or their diet is bad.

I take in a decent amount of sodium per day but I do drink a lot of fluids, eat foods that help get water out, and supplement with potassium.

Suppose I'll just jack up the potassium more.

I drink alcohol maybe once a week at most.

Injection frequency doesnt apply here since MK is taken orally, but if recommended I could split it up into 15/15 2x/day instead of 30 1x/day

I loved it. Had awesome pumps in the gym, sleep was excellent. Body fat just seemed to melt away without have to be strict on diet. Recovery was on point. My hunger was through the roof. The only thing that wasn't fun for me was I got some extreme lethargy, but pasted after 3 weeks and I had to up my carb intake because at times it would make me hypo

Pharmacom Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
PM for any questions

I loved it. Had awesome pumps in the gym, sleep was excellent. Body fat just seemed to melt away without have to be strict on diet. Recovery was on point. My hunger was through the roof. The only thing that wasn't fun for me was I got some extreme lethargy, but pasted after 3 weeks and I had to up my carb intake because at times it would make me hypo

Pharmacom Board Rep
PM for any questions

Wellllll Giddy up then. Thats what I like to hear lol.

One more question: Once you laid off of the MK how did you feel? As in how did you feel after the superman attributes went away? Did the body comp improvements remain? Did aches and pains return?

I've been on MK677 for several months now and get zero water retention on it. That's along with high dosages of test right now. Diet control and proper water intake is key

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Wellllll Giddy up then. Thats what I like to hear lol.

One more question: Once you laid off of the MK how did you feel? As in how did you feel after the superman attributes went away? Did the body comp improvements remain? Did aches and pains return?
It healed me up pretty good. I had some nagging shoulder injuries and a partial meniscus tear that healed up nicely.

Pharmacom Board Rep
PM for any questions

Top Bottom