napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 ibutamoren and RAD-140 Testolone advice

The Evil Within

Hi Guys,

I've done a bit of research but I'd like some advice before I proceed.

I plan to use;
-MK-677 @ 25mg per day
- RAD-140 @ 20-30mg per day

I'm 170cms (5'7) 80kgs (176lbs) 30 years old

Current lifts:

Bench press 1 RM 125kgs (264lbs)
Squat 1 RM 160kg (352lbs)
Dead lift 1 RM 200KG (440lbs)

I'm looking at maybe getting up to 90kgs (198lbs) and increasing my strength. Will what I plan to do help me with that? or will it just be a waste of money?

Thanks

that would be a great stack to get you towards your goal... there are some things you may want to look at changing...

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a minimum of 6 months continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

i would highly consider adding lgd here as well... that is the biggest bulking sarm and with the long term effects of mk677 and the strength of rad with lgd... you are looking at a mean fucking stack...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

This is the exact same reply as I found on another thread. Except you now say a minimum of 6 months instead of a year. What research supports running mk677 this long?

This is the exact same reply as I found on another thread. Except you now say a minimum of 6 months instead of a year. What research supports running mk677 this long?
The same thing that supports running HGH for 6 months. It takes a long time to work and see the benefits, just like gh....which makes sense since it's a GH secretogue. Anybody knowledgable on gh wouldn't run it 3 months....more like 6 minimum to be worth it

Or genetically advantagous. My short arms and legs, plus something else genetics, means at 5’7” I’m benching 300x8 (lately been doing chest dips for 320 combined weight), squatting 350x15, but my deadlift was terrible at 220x3: the bar hits my knees on the way up, and it has me in an awkward position. This was a year ago and my first test cycle (no sarms) was within the last two months.
And I realize you may not believe me, and I don’t care. I’m just pointing out it is possible, though apparently rare.

And I know it's a message board but pardon my cynicism at 5'7..176lbs you're squatting over 350lbs? And you're looking to increase your strength with those 2 sarms only? At 30 years old putting up those numbers would strongly suggest that you're no stranger to steroids. With only those two sarms I highly doubt youre going to increase your weight 20 lbs while getting stronger than those already high numbers

How is squatting 2x bodyweight a sign someone is on steroids/ have taken them? I know this is a forum where it's common, but I wouldn't question someone with those stats if they said they were natty and lifting for a long time.

With those stats I would guess long arms with shorter legs/torso, but who knows. Long arms for the deadlift is great, horrible for the bench for example. Similar to what Christmas said, he could simply have advantageous genetics or body composition at 5'7" 176lbs. Also, most guys stating their 3 lift numbers are powerlifting, making those numbers very believable.

You're right though, sarms won't be adding 20lbs unless you want a lot of fat and go crazy on calories in your diet, but in most cases neither will steroids. That's a pretty unrealistic goal, especially for sarms. Setting a goal of 5-10lbs however if you're really on point is very attainable and adding to those numbers is not a problem with proper training and diet (along with not getting injured).

And I know it's a message board but pardon my cynicism at 5'7..176lbs you're squatting over 350lbs? And you're looking to increase your strength with those 2 sarms only? At 30 years old putting up those numbers would strongly suggest that you're no stranger to steroids. With only those two sarms I highly doubt youre going to increase your weight 20 lbs while getting stronger than those already high numbers

How does squaring 350lbs @ 175lb bw mean you are not natty? You either are very new to lifting, don’t train hard enough, or are just ignorant. Please don’t comment on these threads if you think 2x body weight = steroids. You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about. I myself am 24 years old 185lbs 5’8 and squat 445lbs for 3 completely natty. Only reason I’m on these threads is because I’m interested in doing a stack. So please please please don’t be one of those people that sees someone stronger and automatically assumes STEROIDS.

where are you coming up with this? thats utter bull shit to say the least... you dont need steroids to squat twice your weight at all.. for fucks sake man, come on... thats ludicrous to even say

mk677 has gone through studies since the late 90's.. you can read all you want here... https://www.google.com/search?q=pub...yeXcAhUdo4MKHTIiDFMQBQgmKAA&biw=2560&bih=1228

they show that the increase in igf levels gets in the 60% range after 6 months and mid 70's after a year, marking these two as the most effective times of use... you can see it all through the studies done... they also talk about its effects on body composition in detail... these are not numbers that are just made up... there is a reason they are recommended

Top Bottom