domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mk-677 = huge boobs!

Ok thx... Live and learn for sure. Smh

Quote Originally Posted by robo_gainz View Post
    Stick to approved sources on here man, that doesn't sound like MK-677. MK can be pricey but you get what you pay for. I would rather pay $200 than $40 and know that its legit. Ive never even heard of Irc Bio, probably a reason for that. If you decide to continue, have some adex on hand in case things get whack.
    absolutely right... there are so many fuckheads out there screwing people but also, not to put all the blame on everyone... so many suppliers sell mk677 that is NOT pure and they advertise it cheaper and so people think they are getting a deal but in fact they are getting mostly mk2866 and other fillers

I assume your female u definitely want to stop immediately before u get some very unwanted male attributes

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    they are about as far from reputable as jupiter is from earth
    That was fucking hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by cmb5017 View Post
    I assume your female u definitely want to stop immediately before u get some very unwanted male attributes
    Pics or it didn't happen is what I say.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    absolutely right... there are so many fuckheads out there screwing people but also, not to put all the blame on everyone... so many suppliers sell mk677 that is NOT pure and they advertise it cheaper and so people think they are getting a deal but in fact they are getting mostly mk2866 and other fillers
    I usually stick to the saying "if it seems too good to be true, it usually is" referring to prices...

Quote Originally Posted by robo_gainz View Post
    I usually stick to the saying "if it seems too good to be true, it usually is" referring to prices...
    thats so spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    That was fucking hilarious.
    LMFAO... i was laughing as i typed it... i typed it so fucking fast at first i didnt realize how funny it was until i re read it and you pointed it out LOLLL... i was laughing at myself LOL

Just an FYI, I went to the same place (IRC bio) and then had blood work done a week ago. Doctor called the same day as blood drawn wanting to know what I was doing or on. Liver panel high and cholesterol way high. Probably should have listened to Dylan when he said be careful.