napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

mk-677 hgh enhanced athlete not happy

sami

Hello,
i am currently taking the mk-677 hgh enhanced athlete oral pills, not totally satisfied. but i wonder if you can help me choose which hgh brand and type i should try!
am 155 pounds always had trouble gaining weight. i eat 5 meals a day a lot of water but i know i gotta eat more i assume, but ive been working out for around 10 years now and i keep seeing my friends they get big and my size remain the same ! so if u can advise me that would be great.

If ur not gaining u need to look at ur nutrition or training. Post ur daily meal plan. Also ur stats.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

you have pure shit, not pure 677.... yo udont need to go with hgh whatsoever, you need to work on your diet, which is clearly off if you only weigh a buck 55... also, REAL mk677 will increase you appetite in a major way...

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

Hello,
i am currently taking the mk-677 hgh enhanced athlete oral pills, not totally satisfied. but i wonder if you can help me choose which hgh brand and type i should try!
am 155 pounds always had trouble gaining weight. i eat 5 meals a day a lot of water but i know i gotta eat more i assume, but ive been working out for around 10 years now and i keep seeing my friends they get big and my size remain the same ! so if u can advise me that would be great.

You picked a terrible source for MK677 bro. That's your problem....possibly along with the right diet. Do you track your calories and weigh your foods? What is your calorie and macros? That is the biggest key to success bro

For the highest quality of sarms and to know you have the real dal only go with www.sarmsx.com and don't trust anyone else

Rick and Dylan are right about the nutrition bro. If you aren't gaining weight, you are not consuming enough calories..it's just that simple. You say you eat 5 meals, that is extremely vague. They could be 5 bird sized meals for all we know and given the fact you aren't gaining weight, they are obviously insufficient. We need more information. Start by giving us your complete stats: Height, weight and Body fat. Post up your daily meals. You are in the right place as we are all willing to help, but we need more information so we can see where your at. Check out this thread on nutrition, about 90% of what you need to know is in here https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

As far as the MK-677, go with SARMSX MK-677 and run a minimum of 6 months, a year is ideal. HOWEVER, personally, I wouldn't even waste the time or money on Sarms until that nutrition is in check bro.

Hello,

HGH is the most over-hyped stuff out there. Increasing it slighty for a year will introduce "slight" benefits. Unless your running it with something else dont bother. I am afraid your going to be disappointed no matter what.

Growth without anabolics is fucking pointless. Unless for anti aging purposes but for building muscle just a waste

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I can Shit n a box and send it to u.....you'll get more gains off that than anything enhanced athletes sells

Top Bottom