napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-677 and gyno?

Bolindero

I have read some contradictory things on this and was curious to oriole's opinion me? I'm member on other forums and not sure if gyno is possible or likely with this. I've run rad, lgd, 1andro, and "dmz" I'm intrigued by mk-677 seems like it's perfect for I want to bulk but more importantly to add strength and keep as lean as possible :D. I was thinking if running it with nolva or ralox would make sense? Sorry if the questions come off bad!

Thanks for the help!!

If you buy REAL MK-677 you won't have any issues at all with gyno….SarmsX is the source you need for the real deal.
I'm on Month 9 and have no issues whatsoever

I have read some contradictory things on this and was curious to oriole's opinion me? I'm member on other forums and not sure if gyno is possible or likely with this. I've run rad, lgd, 1andro, and "dmz" I'm intrigued by mk-677 seems like it's perfect for I want to bulk but more importantly to add strength and keep as lean as possible :D. I was thinking if running it with nolva or ralox would make sense? Sorry if the questions come off bad!

Thanks for the help!!

If you buy legit, high quality MK-677 from sarmsx, you don't have to worry abou gyno because it is not a hormonal compound. It is a GH secretogue and just causes more natural GH output

If you buy REAL MK-677 you won't have any issues at all with gyno….SarmsX is the source you need for the real deal.
I'm on Month 9 and have no issues whatsoever

That's good to know. Thanks for replying, I just don't want any gyno problems it's a shame some lower end products with god knows what has given it such a bad rep!

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

pure 677 causes nothing of the sort bro.. not even close...

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

pure 677 causes nothing of the sort bro.. not even close...

What type of results have you guys experienced on mk? Anyone use it solo? Just I've heard reviews now I'm not sure they could've been taking God only knows what! Really interested in strength and recovery aspects I'm trying to squat 500. Is the full year absolutely neccesary?

What type of results have you guys experienced on mk? Anyone use it solo? Just I've heard reviews now I'm not sure they could've been taking God only knows what! Really interested in strength and recovery aspects I'm trying to squat 500. Is the full year absolutely neccesary?

while I have horribly bad sides from mk677, it gave me great recovery, enough to the point I overdid it pretty bad and had to take a week off of working out.

while I have horribly bad sides from mk677, it gave me great recovery, enough to the point I overdid it pretty bad and had to take a week off of working out.

Really what type of sides? And where did you get it?? If I'm allowed to ask that on here

sarmsx.

Horrible bloating and hypoglycemia.

But be aware, I'm a freak and prone to really bad sides with sarms. On the other hand, I respond strongly to them, so its a dual edged sword.

sarmsx.

Horrible bloating and hypoglycemia.

But be aware, I'm a freak and prone to really bad sides with sarms. On the other hand, I respond strongly to them, so its a dual edged sword.

Sure I understand. What type of dosing did you start with and did you increase your dosage?

you cannot go by jp's sides because he has sides most never experience... you never exceed 25 mg per day but you dont want to go any less than that either... you need to keep it right there at the sweet spot... there are many logs... bigbusiness has one going right now... vildail had a GREAT run with it with bloodwork... rickrock had big results... they are all over the site... the key is that they are actually using REAL 677 which is very very hard to find...

Top Bottom