napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 And Gluclose Levels

Matty H

Hi. I'm thinking of buying the MK-677. This will be my first time on MK-677. I've done quite a bit of research on the stuff and know about the side effects such as being eager to eat every second and improved sleep quality (although from what I've seen, not everyone can sleep well whilst taking it).

My question is though, it can apparently higher your glucose levels, which worries me a bit because I eat a ton of fruit, sometimes a chocolate here and there. Will it affect my glucose levels to a higher level if I do eat a quite a bit of fruit a day whilst taking MK-677? I can cut out the chocolate and other sugary junk, but I don't think I will be able to cut out fruit from my diet. I have read somewhere though MK-677 can have the opposite effect. Because of the IGF-1 levels it produces in the body, it can actually lower your glucose levels.

Whilst I've created this thread, I would like to ask if it would be beneficial to take MK just before sleep (bearing that I wouldn't have any trouble sleeping with it) in the morning or split the dosage throughout the day? I've heard your body produces certain hormones during sleep which can help.

Thanks.

you dont have to cut fruit out completely but you should not be over eating fruit regardless...

Ok thanks bro I currently eat about 5-a-day which I think is ideal. I was thinking of upping my intake but would probably not be a good idea anyway with/without MK.

Ok. Thanks dude. As you can you tell I am a bit noob to gym diets/supplements. Is the reason why having 5-a-day is bad is because of the sugar intake?

yes , its ridiculous to eat that much fruit... you need to learn about diet man... thats just basic shit...

Top Bottom