napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 Dosing Timing

AUbeast86

Are there any pros or cons to dosing timing? The generally recommended dosing protocol for MK-677 is in the morning but I seem to be dealing with the sides a bit better if I dose it right before bed. I'd rather be bloated, sleepy and hungry while I'm asleep lol.

Any drawbacks regarding compound effectiveness from dosing at night?

Are there any pros or cons to dosing timing? The generally recommended dosing protocol for MK-677 is in the morning but I seem to be dealing with the sides a bit better if I dose it right before bed. I'd rather be bloated, sleepy and hungry while I'm asleep lol.

Any drawbacks regarding compound effectiveness from dosing at night?
Some people do better with night dosing, but most will notice less lethargy during the day and sides by dosing in the am. If it works better for you at night, go ahead and dose it then. It won't affect results at all

I have played with the dosing at all different times of the days for me I get almost no sides from mk the biggest struggle I had was dosing at night makes me not sleep at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have played with the dosing at all different times of the days for me I get almost no sides from mk the biggest struggle I had was dosing at night makes me not sleep at all.

That's one of the biggest issues on why am dosing is recommended, which typically enhances sleep at night

I'm really not having any sleeping issues. This stuff tends to knock me cold after about 20 minutes. Havent really experienced the insane hunger spikes that have been reported either. My biggest side this far (2 weeks in) is the bloating, which I was trying to avoid the most. My diet is on point and my sodium to potassium ratio is better than 2:1 so it seems the bloat, in my case anyway, is unavoidable. So my question is, how long does the bloat phase usually last and how long before I start noticing the recomp effects associated with MK-677?

Also, I'm waiting til mid October to start my next Triple Stack SARMs cycle but will continue to run MK-677 for at least a year, given this bloat goes away soon.

i would definitely use it in the evening... dont worry, the water will dissipate... it generally takes 4-6 weeks...

Yea seem with mk677 side your body will win adjust to being normal after a good month . Based off of a lot of people that seem to run it

Thanks for all the input guys. I wanted to clarify that it's "gut bloat" that I'm experiencing and not swelling like you get in your hands and feet generally associated with water retention, although my weight is up about 8 pounds so I know there is at least some water retention going on. Glad to hear it only lasts a short while.

Everybody is different when it comes to the water retention, but it usually passes within a few weeks for most. I really don't bloat on it all, but the scale does go up a couple pounds for me because of the fullness and I intracellular water....which isn't a bad thing

Love the fullness when I go back to natty off gear feel it's the only thing that helps

Is there a scientific explanation for the bloating and lethargy? I'm just curious what the mechanism is and why.

[FONT=&quot]After a few days of using 677, your body starts to retain water, especially in fingers, toes and on the face. It can be uncomfortable, but it is a sign that your 677 is legit. There are several ways to avoid fluid retention. But, at first, you need to understand the mechanism why growth hormone retains water[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The main 3 factors that regulate the amount of water in the body are vasopressin, ANP (atrial natriuretic peptide) and the number of sodium ions (Na+).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ANP and vasopressin perform different functions: ANP reduces Na+ and water, but vasopressin induces their retention. When you take HGH, the balance of these substances breaks and vasopressin starts to retain fluid.[/FONT]
[h=2]How to avoid fluid retention?[/h]
    • Limit your salt intake. Salty products contain sodium, so you need to consume not more than 2-3 g of salt a day.
    • Drink less alcohol. Or don’t drink it at all because it retains water
    • Drink more water. Vasopressin is sensitive to water intake, and if you drink too few water, the body tries to retain it
    • Consume natural diuretics. If water retention makes you uncomfortable, you can take drinks with caffeine, such as coffee and tea. They are natural diuretics and can help. However, it is better not to use strong diuretics is undesirable.

The lethargy issue is due to adrenal fatigue and it eventually will pass

[FONT="]After a few days of using 677, your body starts to retain water, especially in fingers, toes and on the face. It can be uncomfortable, but it is a sign that your 677 is legit. There are several ways to avoid fluid retention. But, at first, you need to understand the mechanism why growth hormone retains water[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]The main 3 factors that regulate the amount of water in the body are vasopressin, ANP (atrial natriuretic peptide) and the number of sodium ions (Na+).[/FONT]

[FONT="]ANP and vasopressin perform different functions: ANP reduces Na+ and water, but vasopressin induces their retention. When you take HGH, the balance of these substances breaks and vasopressin starts to retain fluid.[/FONT]
[h=2]How to avoid fluid retention?[/h]
    • Limit your salt intake. Salty products contain sodium, so you need to consume not more than 2-3 g of salt a day.
    • Drink less alcohol. Or don’t drink it at all because it retains water
    • Drink more water. Vasopressin is sensitive to water intake, and if you drink too few water, the body tries to retain it
    • Consume natural diuretics. If water retention makes you uncomfortable, you can take drinks with caffeine, such as coffee and tea. They are natural diuretics and can help. However, it is better not to use strong diuretics is undesirable.

The lethargy issue is due to adrenal fatigue and it eventually will pass

Excellent information as always Dylan. Thanks for the in-depth explanation. The adrenal activity is very interesting.

Top Bottom