napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-677 dosing

Sfch56

Just to be sure, one bottle of mk 677 from sarmsx.com of 25mgs/ml @30ml will last a month or 30 days if I take 25ml a day? Seems kind of expensive if so. Also, I heard best time to take it is before bed. Thoughts?

expensive? thats dirt cheap if you are buying real, pure 677... you can go buy some cut bull shit if you want elsewhere and see the difference because its night and day... its counterfeited everywhere because of the extreme cost it actually takes to produce it... some like it right before bed and some like it first thing in the morning... if it does not effect your sleep negatively, which it should not, then pre bed is the best... it should be enhancing your sleep...

Ok I just saw it other places for a lot cheaper but I bet it's not as high of quality. As for controlling water retention I have heard to take potassium pills with meals and eat high potassium foods. Also limit salt intake. Do you think if I do that then I will have pretty minimal retention?

Ok I just saw it other places for a lot cheaper but I bet it's not as high of quality. As for controlling water retention I have heard to take potassium pills with meals and eat high potassium foods. Also limit salt intake. Do you think if I do that then I will have pretty minimal retention?
definitely.. brother, the main issue is people dont realize how little potassium they take in.. you need 4700 mg of potassium per day as opposed to sodium, where you need 2300 mg of sodium.. people average 3400 mg per day which clearly is an issue.. so if you control this, yes, water retention will be minimal

Alright will do! Sorry hate to ask this but do you know of any coupon codes or anything for sarmsx? Still just a little skeptical of paying over 200$ a month

Alright will do! Sorry hate to ask this but do you know of any coupon codes or anything for sarmsx? Still just a little skeptical of paying over 200$ a month
There are no discounts for MK677 bro, unfortunately. It's an extremely expensive sarm to produce

Still just a little skeptical of paying over 200$ a month

Well you can buy this crap for $225/Month like most SOB's do and we will see the results you get.
$200 is cheap for what 677 does….

TLpDCaA.jpg

Lol. I used to use shit like this exclusively. Couldn't figure out why i wasn't making the gainz i wanted. Then i
Got slapped in the face with reality. You want pure gear with real gainz, ya gotta pay for it.
f90a59773455a4b5b7319459cebdb854.jpg

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

What are your guys thoughts on the safety of mk 677 verses a SARM or anabolic? I know it depends on a lot but just in general.

677 is damn near side effect free... its extremely safe and ive covered that several times in my videos... its definitely one of the safer compounds you can use...

At least from my research mk 677 seems pretty safe compared to a lot of the stuff out there

MK-677 is about as safe as it gets, and that pretty much goes for any other sarm as well. Sarms in general are known for low to no side effects

let me know if you have any further questions bro... you will find that 677 will become your new favorite compound... it becomes the favorite of many once they get going on it... there are so many different benefits along with it and its gradual and continuous...

Top Bottom