napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-677 and cancer

Ssarmer22

So, i read some lot of studies saying that GH causes growth on cancer cells, making cancer show faster, i was wondering if the same happens on Mk-677, does it ?

Well growth hormone causes your cells to reproduce and grow faster so of course if you already have cancer I believe I have read the same studies. It will not cause cancer that I know of but if your doctor says you have cancer then ya I wouldn't take anything that could cause the cells to reproduce quicker until it's handled.

Well growth hormone causes your cells to reproduce and grow faster so of course if you already have cancer I believe I have read the same studies. It will not cause cancer that I know of but if your doctor says you have cancer then ya I wouldn't take anything that could cause the cells to reproduce quicker until it's handled.
yes, i agree but that is an entirely different question...

So, i read some lot of studies saying that GH causes growth on cancer cells, making cancer show faster, i was wondering if the same happens on Mk-677, does it ?

MK-677 won't have the same impact that GH does on cancer growth. However, Anybody with cancer has bigger problems than running PEDs.

i mean it depends on what scope of things are we talking about here ? anything can cause cancer, even rice and french fries. breathing air causes cancer, so does that mean we should stop breathing ? anything ingested can cause cancer, even touching water. Approximately 70% of the cancer-causing toxins found in tap water enter the body through the skin during bathing and showering. i can go on and on

Anything anabolic can increase growth.... of cancer cells or any cells. The wrong food can do that too. Don't over think it.

Robolics Labs Representative

Top Bottom