napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk -677 & lgd 4033

yes you can add rad 140 at 20-30 mg/day it's quite a nice stack. unfortunately i cannot advice you on igf as i have never used it myself

yes of course you can.. keep in mind you should be running 677 a good six months to get the full benefits of it... here is the layout

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Hey Dylan, for the mk677 I remember seeing other vids on youtube before your channel was deleted about running mk677 for about 6 months minimum or so, but what would roughly be the max time to run if, if no issues are being had while taking mk677? And also, how long would it be advised then to come off it for before restarting mk677? I also heard taking mk677 for to long could mess up insulin sensitivity but I'm guessing that's a person to person thing and will need to be monitored.
Thanks

There really is no set time to come off of it, but what I typically tell guys that want to run it long term is after about a year give or take, take about 4-6 weeks off then jump back on. Honestly though if you want to keep running it I don't really see why you couldn't

Top Bottom