napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-677

madman3349

Quick little question guys.

On my second SARM cycle (isarm approved source) and currently running a cycle of

1-12 GW
1-12 Ostarine

13-16 GW
13-16 Clomid 50/25/25/25

Currently almost done with week 2.

The cardarine is amazing. Endurance is through the roof.
I think I'm starting to see a little bit of the benefit from the ostarine as I hope I continue to see improvement and it kick in even more.

My main question is I think I would like to start running MK- 677. Can I start this mid cycle or even at the end??? This technology isn't a SARM so I can run it year round with a 2-3 off at around 12 months or so right?

Any input is appreciated.

Cool. I thought so I just wanted confirmation.

Does any one else have any insight on if they think MK 677 is worth it?? Has anyone seen good progress? Obviously I know everyone is different. Just curious.

Yacwhen I took it I slept better and was able to eat ALOT, which is good bc of my metabolism but I didnt like that it spiked my fasted glucose levels to 95-105 range every day. When I came off it went back down to 75-80

Yacwhen I took it I slept better and was able to eat ALOT, which is good bc of my metabolism but I didnt like that it spiked my fasted glucose levels to 95-105 range every day. When I came off it went back down to 75-80
100 and below is still normal. It's when you get into the 120's you need to consider taking action. 75 is low for me.

100 and below is still normal. It's when you get into the 120's you need to consider taking action. 75 is low for me.

Ok thanks man. I always read 100 was considered high so it freaked me out.. i felt good on it though

Ok thanks man. I always read 100 was considered high so it freaked me out.. i felt good on it though
What you need to keep an eye on is your A1C when you do bloodwork. BG fluctuations on MK-677 and HGH is quite normal. If your A1C is good you shouldn't worry. If it starts creeping up then you need to take some time off or you'll have to start using insulin eventually.

Top Bottom