napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

mk-677

winedint

Hey Dylan,

For starters I want to thank you for the content you put out on YouTube and the internet. It is very educational and I'm thankful you are willing to take the time to properly educate the public on the issue of performing enhancers. Now, for mk-677 do the Orals have more or the same side effects as the droplets?

i would be very very very hesitant on that bro...

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

Dylan when do we start to notice the benefits of MK 677? Do we run it at a continuous dose 25 mg the entire year or do we need to up the dose at some point?

The dose stays the same bro. You should notice sleep benefits and hunger benefits quickly...within days usually. The body composition changes vary,mouth you should start seeing slow changes each month. The pumps and fullness mk677 gives also come on very quickly

Dylan when do we start to notice the benefits of MK 677? Do we run it at a continuous dose 25 mg the entire year or do we need to up the dose at some point?
the dose stays the same... do not go any higher... it works continuously... you start seeing certain results within the first few weeks and then you just see more and more throughout... it works similar to hgh, over time, so it requires patience and understanding on how it works...

Top Bottom