napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-677

baazars

Hey mate

. . . . This is your fan abishek from Australia 🇦🇺. Absolutely love 😍 your contents you put on your channel. Your channel really deserves more than a million subscribers. I am 19 years old, 6'1 weighing 97 kg (213lbs) with 15% body fat. Unfortunately I got a infraspinatus tear about two months ago after which I couldn't go to the gym and train as I used to. I consulted with a physiotherapist who said not to hit the gym until the injury is healed and I am on physio right now . The healing process is slow and it is frustrating by not hitting the gym. I consulted a doctor who recommended mk 677 for faster recovery but also warned against insulin resistance which is a potential side effect of mk 677 other than hunger and water retention. I am going to get the mk 677 from sarmsx. Com. So I have three questions,
1. Do iSARMS ship to Australia
2. What are your thoughts on insulin resistance as a side effect and how to safely run Mk 677 without getting any undesirable side effects like diabetes
3.After healing of muscle tear, I am planning to extend the use of mk 677 for health and bodybuilding benefits. So what should be the safe dose to run it and how long should I run it. And how long should I be off mk 677. ( I haven't taken anabolics or sarms and I have only used whey protein and creatine)

1. yes, absolutely bro... they ship to austalia on a daily basis with no issue whatsoever

2. you have no concern in that avenue bro unless you already have diabetes, then i would not recommend it for you...

3. 25 mg per day and i t needs to be ran a MINIMUM of 1 year bro... you do not cycle off and you do not need any pct with it... just make sure you are getting in plenty of potassium and not overdoing it on sodium... otherwise, you are good to go... here is the link to purchase it... 1 bottle lasts 1 month...

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

If you have diabetes mk677 will have a strong effect on your blood sugar levels . I do have type one diabetes and I have tried to dose it At my different times the stuff is great with fat loss fast and help you to eat and the sleep is amazing . My blood sugar was always high when running mk which sucks so if you have blood sugar issue this will not be the right thing for you .

Have you considered MK-2866 for its healing benefits? It would also go well here for you and what you are trying to accomplish

let me know if you have any further questions bro... if you have a condition, there are other options

Top Bottom