domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale

Thread: Mk-677

Mk-677

I am a 19 year old male and I have been working out for 5 years now. My training and diet is good, if not great, and now I am looking to try Mk-677. I am wondering if there are any health concerns associated with this “SARM” at my age as well as what the recommended dosages are etc. I have already done extensive research and nothing seems too alarming but I am sure I have not seen it all. I thought it to be still worth it to ask here especially. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

You already have high levels of gh and igf-1 at your age. Don't really see a benefit. I'd love to have your natural levels!

I am only looking to do one cycle of 25mg a day for a month or so.

It needs to be run a year and you are too young to benefit from it…eat and train hard, I know it's not what you want to hear but it is a FACT and we are..at least me…….. twice your age

Quote Originally Posted by nipsauce View Post
    I am only looking to do one cycle of 25mg a day for a month or so.
    A month will not do you any good at all. Mk677 is meant to be ran long term. A year to get its full benefits

a month or so is completely pointless.. . this is something that needs to be ran extended periods of time.. its not a "cycle" bro... you are too young to be messing around with anything right now regardless and anyone with half a brain will tell you the same...

OK thanks for the help... At what age is it justifiable to start experimenting with it?