napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk 677

RickyAlonso

I recently purchased mk 677 capsules from a local trusted nutrition shop that sells pro hormones and "hardcore" preworkouts and such. Basically not a gnc or nutrishop but the place all the big guys at the gym recommend. However, the company that makes these capsules is Unrivaled Pharmaceuticals and I can not find a single thing about them on the internet. The tablets dose 10 mg of ibutamoren and have listed Maize Starch as other ingredients. My concern is that I may be getting 90% corn starch and only 10% mk 677 despite their "99% purity" claim. Does anyone know anything about Unrivaled pharmaceuticals? I paid $80 for a 90 capsule bottle.

no way on the planet earth those are real... NOT EVEN CLOSE.. what a joke bro... first of all, you cannot buy REAL sarms at a nutrition shop and that price for mk677? YEAH FUCKING RIGHT... THATS IMPOSSIBLE.. at that price, they would be paying YOU to take their products... do you have any clue how much it costs to make pure 677? thats the biggest joke i've heard today bro... you need to return it or get rid of it...

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

It's defnitely not legit bro. There's no way at that price. MK-677 is also the most fake sarm out there, so it becomes even more important to find legit high quality sarms

Welp glad I turned here for advice, thanks I should've asked here first before purchasing I will from now on.
just remember this... when you see 677 priced too low, then its NOT real 677.. its not possible with the cost as high as it is to produce...

Top Bottom