napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-677

oimidi

Hello everyone.
My mother is 58 years old, she have diabetic and she had cancer, but has had operation and is clean now. Her feet hurt so much she can't sleep, walk or live normal at all. She has pain in muscles and bones. Is MK-677 anything for her? Or is it something else you recommend ?

Thank you.

Anyone with diabetes should stay far away from 677

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Thank you alot for answear me. Doctors cant find out what kind of illnes it is.
Than you alot again 😊

hey brother... this is not anything any of us can answer... i would love to do something for her, i truly would and honestly, to hear someone suffering, especially and older woman, i so badly want to help but this is different bro... im helping you by telling you that this is something you should seek a doctor for and ONLY a doctor... im really really sorry, i feel fucking horrible there's nothing i can do for her... i really do...

Hello everyone.
My mother is 58 years old, she have diabetic and she had cancer, but has had operation and is clean now. Her feet hurt so much she can't sleep, walk or live normal at all. She has pain in muscles and bones. Is MK-677 anything for her? Or is it something else you recommend ?

Thank you.

I really wish we could offer some helpful device, but she needs to be under the care of a professional physician with her pain issues.

hey brother... this is not anything any of us can answer... i would love to do something for her, i truly would and honestly, to hear someone suffering, especially and older woman, i so badly want to help but this is different bro... im helping you by telling you that this is something you should seek a doctor for and ONLY a doctor... im really really sorry, i feel fucking horrible there's nothing i can do for her... i really do...

thanks alot for anwear.
this pain is killing, becuas no one cant find out her disease. she cant sleep or walk or anything, she has this pain for years now.
thnx again <3

Top Bottom