napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-677?

svtballa33

I have been doing some poking around and seem interested in this compound. Just a couple newb questions im sure. 1- From what I understand this has no shutdown? So no pct required? 2- Is there a difference between the capsule and liquid form? 3- Just run it for 8 weeks and come off for 4 then start back up for 8 weeks?

Thanks in advance guys

1 is no shutdown, is working by stimulating hgh production, doesn t have what to shut down. no pct needed
2. is no difference but if you don t have a guarantee source is big chances that u will get prohormones in capsules.
3.no, you should run all time for 4 months minimum, is stimulating hgh, you need long cycle of hgh to see results

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

6 months is the min amount of time to run it (one year is the best amount of time) and i personally wouldn't use anything other then SARMSX. Dylan won't let any bullshit in the door so you can rest assured it legit.

I have been doing some poking around and seem interested in this compound. Just a couple newb questions im sure. 1- From what I understand this has no shutdown? So no pct required? 2- Is there a difference between the capsule and liquid form? 3- Just run it for 8 weeks and come off for 4 then start back up for 8 weeks?

Thanks in advance guys

1- no there is no shutdown at all on it, so no pct is required. It does not affect your test levels at all. It is a GH secretogue

2- there is a huge difference between liquid and capsules. Most capsules are actually prohormones and not sarms at all. MK-677 is the most faked sarm of all because of the cost and it's rare to find it legit. The only source I'd recommend for it to get it legit in the highest quality available is www.sarmsx.com

3- MK-677 is like GH so you need to run it long term. 8 weeks will do nothing. It's best to run it for a year straight. Dosing on it is 25mg per day dosed in the am

Just an FYI…If you are reading reviews or watching youtube vides where people are getting results in 30-60 days I'm here to tell you it DOES NOT work that way….at ALL!!!
Real MK-677 is a GH secretogue and it takes MONTHS and up to a YEAR to be effective to see results

Man you guys rock. Thanks a ton, Just to be more specific. I am 5'9 175 workout regularly and interested in the healing aspects I have been reading about. I have a couple basketball related injuries from bad writs to a bumb shoulder. Any strength/muscle gains would be a plus. Thanks guys

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off... also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the high cost to produce… www.sarmsx.com has pure 677…

hello guys my friend says I need to run MK677 5 days on and 2 days of because it raises prolactin levels? Can someone tell meed do I need to take 5 days on and 2 days off or can I run MK677 without brakes all week straight?

hello guys my friend says I need to run MK677 5 days on and 2 days of because it raises prolactin levels? Can someone tell meed do I need to take 5 days on and 2 days off or can I run MK677 without brakes all week straight?
your friend is extremely clueless and SHOULD NOT be giving any sort of advice... no offense and this is NOT directed at you brother but hes a fucking idiot, seriously... First of all, 677 DOES NOT raise prolactin and second, going on 5 on and 2 off would make no difference if in fact it did... its idiotic and like i said, someone who does not know what they are talking about should keep their mouth shut because thats how people get hurt...

thanks for your answer Dylan :) and last question can MK677 cause cancer or something?
brother, where are you coming up with this off the wall shit? who is telling you these things? absolutely not... i have no clue where you even got that from

Top Bottom