napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk 677

This what I experienced my first two months running 677. Not all will experience this. I experienced a big increase in my hunger after 3 days and lethargy all of which subdued in a few weeks. By then I was already getting the increase in deep sleep. At the two month mark is when I started to notice my recovery time increased and muscle pump was through the roof after working out. At first I did have some bloating which is normal and you really have to watch your salt to potassium ratio.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Thanx

This what I experienced my first two months running 677. Not all will experience this. I experienced a big increase in my hunger after 3 days and lethargy all of which subdued in a few weeks. By then I was already getting the increase in deep sleep. At the two month mark is when I started to notice my recovery time increased and muscle pump was through the roof after working out. At first I did have some bloating which is normal and you really have to watch your salt to potassium ratio.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger

These are all symptoms I've been hearing and read about hope the hunger n tiredness subside quick thanks

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger

Great post there, brother.

While starting in the first few months what can you expect, result timing, and any tips

Obviouosly. MK-677 gets better and better the longer you run it. The ideal length is a year plus to get the full benefit from it.

Very quickly, within a week of dosing I noticed a huge increase in muscle fullness and size. Pumps in the gym will also increase big time. I noticed a big benefit to my sleep. Sleep has never been better. Some notice and increase in appetite, though I never really noticed it much.

I'v also noticed my body's ability to maintain leanness despite being in a caloric surplus to bulk up.

MK-677 has given me a ton of benefits over time for body composition and just keeps getting better the longer I run it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger

this is what many experience... big b had a nice run with it... the hunger can last anywhere from a week to four weeks... it has a little wider range... the lethargy is very common anytime hgh or a releaser is involved but when that passes, and it always does, you are going to be full of energy, recovery is going to be fucking great and your strength will just continue to rise... there are major fat burning properties here as well if you keep everything dialed in with diet as well as potassium/sodium ratio... the beauty of it is that its constant and continuous progress throughout... you run this for a year and trust me, there is non stop progression throughout and that is also really great on you mentally, which is very important on your progress

this is what many experience... big b had a nice run with it... the hunger can last anywhere from a week to four weeks... it has a little wider range... the lethargy is very common anytime hgh or a releaser is involved but when that passes, and it always does, you are going to be full of energy, recovery is going to be fucking great and your strength will just continue to rise... there are major fat burning properties here as well if you keep everything dialed in with diet as well as potassium/sodium ratio... the beauty of it is that its constant and continuous progress throughout... you run this for a year and trust me, there is non stop progression throughout and that is also really great on you mentally, which is very important on your progress
Very true, it does some amazing things with your metabolism. Remaining lean is not a problem once it starts steamrolling. The healing properties, sleep, and muscle pumps are what really stood out to me on a daily basis. Definitely a great product from sarmsx

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger

Very true, it does some amazing things with your metabolism. Remaining lean is not a problem once it starts steamrolling. The healing properties, sleep, and muscle pumps are what really stood out to me on a daily basis. Definitely a great product from sarmsx

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger

thanks for the detailed feedback... its always appreciated because it helps really give everyone a first hand idea of what to expect IF it is ran properly and IF your diet and training are on point... im really glad you had such a great experience with it... thanks again for the feedback brother

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger

I can defnitely attest to that. It's crazy that in my loose caloric surplus I've been in that I've put on pretty much no bodyfat at all. MK-677 has helped drastically with that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

one thing commonly overlooked is the fat burning properties because people relate to the possible water retention and drastic increase in hunger but once you get past that part of it, its unreal what i can do for fat burning

Another ques

one thing commonly overlooked is the fat burning properties because people relate to the possible water retention and drastic increase in hunger but once you get past that part of it, its unreal what i can do for fat burning

Stupid ques here but wanna make sure I'm correct the eye drop has a 25/ml line I'm assuming that's same as 25mg?

Stupid ques here but wanna make sure I'm correct the eye drop has a 25/ml line I'm assuming that's same as 25mg?
NO not even close... 677 is 25 MG/ML meaning that every 1 ML is 25 mg .... if you are taking 25 mg per day then you take 1 ML per day which is 1 full dropper

I have been running mk677 for 4 weeks now and my sleep has improved I have sleep apnea in which I sleep with an Apap for 10 years. I will say this is i have been eating a lot more then usual and my weight keeps dropping. I am loving mk677 so far

I have been running mk677 for 4 weeks now and my sleep has improved I have sleep apnea in which I sleep with an Apap for 10 years. I will say this is i have been eating a lot more then usual and my weight keeps dropping. I am loving mk677 so far
a lot of people either forget or dont realize how strong 677 is at fat burning... this is one of its main benefits but that gets lost due to the fact it can retain water but if you either avoid that or get past it, then you see the huge fat burning benefits....

Top Bottom