domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: MK-677 for 22 year old?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    16

    MK-677 for 22 year old?

    Hey guys,

    I know people say at my age there isn't much need for extra HGH and all that...thing Is I plan top stop running SARMS as my acne has gotten incredibly bad and I think it MIGHT be contributing, but I still want to run SOMETHING besides GW.

    So I was planning to switch to MK-677 and run that for 4-5 months. Would this benefit someone of my age for fat loss/strength and lean muscle gains, or would it not be too useful?

    Cheers!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by jackadley View Post
    Hey guys,

    I know people say at my age there isn't much need for extra HGH and all that...thing Is I plan top stop running SARMS as my acne has gotten incredibly bad and I think it MIGHT be contributing, but I still want to run SOMETHING besides GW.

    So I was planning to switch to MK-677 and run that for 4-5 months. Would this benefit someone of my age for fat loss/strength and lean muscle gains, or would it not be too useful?

    Cheers!
    Maybe so... but what does your diet look like? just seem a little young for hgh.... how do you diet and train?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by blaze91 View Post
    Maybe so... but what does your diet look like? just seem a little young for hgh.... how do you diet and train?
    Never mind. After reading about the water retention and lethargy I do not think I will purchase it. I am on medications that cause both lots of water retention and lots of lethargy. I can't afford to make them worse. Thanks though!

    One more question

    - Do HGH-peptides like GHRP-2 Cause as much bloat as MK677?
    Last edited by jackadley; 06-15-2017 at 11:34 AM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jackadley View Post
    Never mind. After reading about the water retention and lethargy I do not I will purchase it. I am on medications that cause both lots of water retention and lots of lethargy. I can't afford to make them worse. Thanks though!

    One more question

    - Do HGH-peptides like GHRP-2 Cause as much bloat as MK677?
    Yes, peptides can a.so cause water retention. Another thing is it's about impossible to find any legit peptides these days

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    16
    That is a sad truth mate :/

    Is MK677 water retention and lethargy proportional to dosage, or does everyone have their own threshold dose required for water retention and lethargy to occur?
    i.e. if 25mg causes retention and lethargy in me, at 12.5mg would these still occur, but just to a lesser degree?

    Does water retention from MK677 subside?
    Last edited by jackadley; 06-15-2017 at 12:50 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jackadley View Post
    That is a sad truth mate :/

    Is MK677 water retention and lethargy proportional to dosage, or does everyone have their own threshold dose required for water retention and lethargy to occur?
    i.e. if 25mg causes retention and lethargy in me, at 12.5mg would these still occur, but just to a lesser degree?

    Does water retention from MK677 subside?
    yes absolutely... a lot of that comes down to your sodium to potassium ratio.. you MUST get in plenty of potassium or this will make the water retention a much larger issue...




Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •