napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK 667 + Ipamorelin

JimCollins

Does anyone run MK667 along side Ipamorelin? I’m on MK 667 (25mg in the AM) but came across some Ipamorelin for free (one month supply) for free. Any benefit to using it?

Does anyone run MK667 along side Ipamorelin? IÂ’m on MK 667 (25mg in the AM) but came across some Ipamorelin for free (one month supply) for free. Any benefit to using it?
There’s a pubmed article on stacking CJC 1295 w/DAC and the results showed a huge increase in igf from just using mk677 alone. You should google it def worth a read. That being said Ipam won’t cause the “GH bleed” like CJC w/DAC but should give you some more pulses, I’ve never personally ran Ipam with mk677 but it is my favorite inj pep to run though

im not a fan of it personally.. ive used some of the best peptide sources and just never personally felt the benefit i received was worth it... now, some people do enjoy them and feel differently and everyone is different... thats just my personal opinion but thats up to you... you can definitely use peptides with mk677, absolutely

Top Bottom